best pictures of the day !

I LOVE conspiracy theories - you can come round to mine anytime, drink t and smoke herbal tabs and chat away!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Sounds Great :lol: 8)

Can you honestly say that it is 100% an accident :confused:

Do a search for American airways flight 587. It crashed 2 months to the day after 911, in The New york city district of Queens, over 250 people died, yet because it was so close to 911, it was forgotten about (brushed under the carpet)instantly. Do you remember it ? They said it was turbulence for the plane that took of before it, yet it was already 5 mile away !! They could never admit it at the time as it would have ruined the airline/travel business, and it would have been very embarrasing for the government. And now this happens just before Obamas sworn in :rolleyes:

2 Planes just taken off from a NY airport fully laden with fuel crash in New York city. Too much of a coincidence for me !!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
She'll love that 8) We get there 3 hours before to really enjoy it, and to quaff the complimentary Bolli and food :lol:

shes used to it, flies upper with work several times a year!

T3 for 8am arrival me thinks... brekkie, pampering, pool, shoes shined, lunch, more pool, more drinks, hair cut, miss flight.. :lol:

Sounds Great :lol: 8)

Can you honestly say that it is 100% an accident :confused:

Do a search for American airways (same airline) flight 587. It crashed 2 months to the day after 911, in The New york city district of Queens, over 250 people died, yet because it was so close to 911, it was forgotten about (brushed under the carpet)instantly. Do you remember it ? They said it was turbulence for the plane that took of before it, yet it was already 5 mile away !! They could never admit it at the time as it would have ruined the airline/travel business, and it would have been very embarrasing for the government. And now this happens just before Obamas sworn in :rolleyes:

2 Planes just taken off from a NY airport fully laden with fuel crash in New York city. Too much of a coincidence for me !!!!!!!

Is your name mel gibson?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_587

liam, pups, i'm with you guys......i've been through them all......the FBI/CIA failed attempt to blow up world trade centre 1993, pearl harbour, jfk, iran contra, 9/11, deliberately keeping the 3rd world poor and diseased, jesus.....they even know how to make a light bulb that will never pop but won't produce it for obvious reasons. - i think phillips own the patent to it.

anyway, i'll bring the hierbas!;)

2rcudc7.gif
airbus-pilot chesley sullenberger
2rcudc7.gif

2w3rthd.jpg

(spiegel)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_587

liam, pups, i'm with you guys......i've been through them all......the FBI/CIA failed attempt to blow up world trade centre 1993, pearl harbour, jfk, iran contra, 9/11, deliberately keeping the 3rd world poor and diseased, jesus.....they even know how to make a light bulb that will never pop but won't produce it for obvious reasons. - i think phillips own the patent to it.

anyway, i'll bring the hierbas!;)

I will provide the tin foil hats kids 8)

That's unbelievable, I bet no one in that plane thought they could pull it off

The upper class loung is amazing also.

The British Airways First lounge in Heathrow Terminal 5 isn't half bad either. Especially like the complementary spa treatments but you can only get them when on long hauls...

I do like this however..... :)

Most popular cocktail in New York - The Sully, named
Capt. Chesley B. "Sully" Sullenberger.

It's two shots of Grey Goose and a splash of water.

Another plane crash in New york (state) killing 50 people. :eek: Yet again another American commercial plane. Amazing how they all seem to come down in New york state (in the last 7 years that is).

I suppose this will be an accident also :rolleyes: Maybe crows this time, or robin red breasts, or maybe a budgie caused it :confused:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7887555.stm

excellent, i fly next thurs.

if by minor miracle the plane gets downed and i do survive, it will at least mean i get huge compo AND 1st class flights for life no?

Another plane crash in New york (state) killing 50 people. :eek: Yet again another American commercial plane. Amazing how they all seem to come down in New york state (in the last 7 years that is).

I suppose this will be an accident also :rolleyes: Maybe crows this time, or robin red breasts, or maybe a budgie caused it :confused:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7887555.stm

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
im going new york this week and i hate flying enough as it is

will need to make full use of the complimentary pre flight bar facilities now.......

Back