best pictures of the day !

I

icebaer69

amazing that the airbus didn´t break into a million pieces:

2jbscvm.jpg

24o13xw.jpg

53sfes.jpg

(spiegel)

Obama isn't even properly in office yet, and already people have stopped dying in plane crashes :)

a tribute to a great piece of flying, if you compare it to the Ethiopian Boeing 767 that crashed into the sea after being hijacked, where it broke up and there were a lot of fatalaties. I think the key was that he managed to pull up slighty just before impact so it must have almost skimmed like a pebble. Superb!!!

Jeez.

It must have been a textbook emergency landing that noone ever believed was possible.

wd to everyone involved, hard to believe.

pretty unbelievable....

Pretty unbelievable it was a flock of birds :rolleyes: What a load of bollox. The last crash on american soil was american airlines 587 that crashed in Queens 2 months after 911, they said it was turbulance, then previous to that was 911. All in NY , conicidance ? My a$$ !! Huge cover up, all of them. This one happens right next to Manhatten just before the presidential innauguration :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty unbelievable it was a flock of birds :rolleyes: What a load of bollox. The last crash on american soil was american airlines 587 that crashed in Queens 2 months after 911, they said it was turbulance, then previous to that was 911. All in NY , conicidance ? My a$$ !! Huge cover up, all of them. This one happens right next to Manhatten just before the presidential innauguration :rolleyes:

what?!!

What are they covering up??

:lol: I heard he flew into Spiderman

what?!!

What are they covering up??

That it was a terrorist attack. How many commercial planes crash in the western world ??? Out of the WHOLE of the USA the last two crashes have both been American Airlines planes, both just taken off from a NY airport, and both crash in New York city post 911 !!! The last one was exactly 2 months to the day after 911 (12/11/2001 flight 587 crashed in Queens) and this one is right before Obama gets inaugurated. Coincidence ??

They cant admit they were terrorists for numerous reasons, especially with the timing.

All it takes is a high callibre rifle to take out an engine.

Virgin Atlantic... in Upper Class no less! - so if we do go down, ill be asleep on the flat bed.

you and your conspiracy theories - youve been watching too much X Files.

Those upper class pods are fantastic, especially with a 'shelley' giving you a massage ;) The upper class loung is amazing also. You've flown upper class with virgin before ?? If not you'll love it, its not like flying.

re X-files. You've got to admit the probability of the last two commercial airline crashes in the states being from the same airline, and crashing in the same city very near to a landmark event, is either an amazing coincidence or somethign more sinister :confused:

Those upper class pods are fantastic, especially with a 'shelley' giving you a massage ;) The upper class loung is amazing also. You've flown upper class with virgin before ?? If not you'll love it, its not like flying.

i did at xmas, had already used some Flying club miles for an econ-prem econ upgrade (econ tix was expensive enough and i had the right class for a bump up) - got to airport, and self checked in, and computer said, "Youve got a complimentary upgrade to Upper Class" 8)

came back on econ tho. :spank:

the lounge is amazing, as is having access to the private security channel and getting on plane first, champers, jimjams, proper plates the whole lot!

going to NY with the missus, so will be making full use of the clubhouse facilities before our 2pm flight. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

I LOVE conspiracy theories - you can come round to mine anytime, drink t and smoke herbal tabs and chat away!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Back