Best closing party?

I don’t know I’ve never been to the final closing party before. I’m just saying its going to be better cos I’m going. ;)

The final closing of Amnesia on Sat 20 Sept must take some beating - I turned up at about 9am on the Sunday morning (having come straight from probably the best night I've ever had at Hed Kandi) and the place was still kicking off! Stayed on the terrace til about 3pm, I think it went on til about 6pm though! Blinding music from DJ Oliver and Mar T and the rest, what a way to close out the season :D

I know, I can barely believe what was going on myself and I was there!! Coming off the back of 7 hours of heaven at Hed Kandi it pretty much made it the best clubbing session I've ever had!

Best party no doubt was the COCOON closing at Amnesia & the after party! Those Germans really know how to throw a phenomenal party!!!!!! :twisted:

Yeah, got to agree, Cocoon did it for me. Although the only other closing party I went to was Carl Cox. Just thought that Cocoon seemed a really magical night, what with the after party on the beach n that. :)

I would go as far to say as the Cocoon closing party is the BEST clubbing night out I have EVER had, it was simply awesome.

Can´t wait for this Sunday though !

lovestar said:
Best party no doubt was the COCOON closing at Amnesia & the after party! Those Germans really know how to throw a phenomenal party!!!!!! :twisted:

you bet it was 8)

Amnesia's closing party was really wonderful... I get in at 24:30, till 18:00 on Sunday, :eek: the music was fantastic, the people everywhere, the smiles and the music, :p everything was perfect!!!. ;)
Really next year I'm not going to miss Cocoon closing party, :( this is one of my favorite's parties.
But I think we have to wait till october to say which one was the best closing party. Don't you think so?? :?:

grrr, all these posts are making me wish we went to amnesia closing, but in a way i'm glad we didn't cos we had full batteries for we love sundays closing!

the other thing about amnesia closing was that it was great value.

we were on salinas beach in the afternoon and got handed flyers for 20 euros entry with a free drink. not bad for an party that went on until 6pm the next day!

Back