Best closing party?

.. I guess this also depends on what type of music genre you are into as well.. ie; for me, preferably TECHNO [both minimal & harder] Or as Sven called it MICRO HOUSE.. :twisted:

Hed Kandi @ El Devino - Great club with best people in it. Couldn't get the wide grin off my face - was like being on the illegal stuff again (given all that up now).

Was so dissapointed with Cream closing - too many growlers fighting after too little space, crap dancers and no effort from Cream promoters - The biggest rip-off in Ibiza this season.

well i think that the terrace part of we love sunday was stunning :eek: ,
especially fatboy slim :lol: .but the indoor party was fair :x .
the cream party was a blast :twisted: :spank: the atmosphere was fantastic and i had a lovely time ;) so for me them both will be ingrained
for ever :lol:

scotboy75 said:
Hed Kandi @ El Devino - Great club with best people in it. Couldn't get the wide grin off my face - was like being on the illegal stuff again (given all that up now).

Was so dissapointed with Cream closing - too many growlers fighting after too little space, crap dancers and no effort from Cream promoters - The biggest rip-off in Ibiza this season.

Every time I go to a HK night I have this stupid grin plastered all over my face for the whole night! :lol:

For House: We Love Sundays @ Space (Terrace session)
For Trance: Cream @ Amnesia
For Techno: Cocoon @ Amnesia

Need I say more? :)

Stu Hirst said:
I would go as far to say as the Cocoon closing party is the BEST clubbing night out I have EVER had, it was simply awesome.

C U @ Cocoon Closing in 2004 :D Oh, how I wish I could've been there this year... :cry:

SPACCCCEEEEEEEEE IT WAS WICKED............WE LOVE SUNDAYS AT SPACE. :eek: :eek:

trestrazos said:
But I think we have to wait till october to say which one was the best closing party. Don't you think so?? :?:

Well, now is October... :( I've closed everything... jisjis... and now I can say that for me the best are Amnesia, Space and DC10. Hoping getting better every year... ;)

scotboy75 said:

totally agree with u about cream... was crap in every respect. no room, what space u could find, had to move out of the way for the columns of people "looking" for their lost mates, too many blokes drooling over women they've not got a hope in hell with and getting in yr way and to escape Tiesto, i wandered into the back room, which, was even worse!... :x

hed kandi - was opposite - great atmos, people, music, friendly smiley - shame the mixing wasnt better...

We love sundays @ SPace - all i'll say is, theres nothing like it on the planet! - a one off Steve Lawler - TOPS!- woulda enjoyed more if i had some sleep after hed kandi, but hey!... only downer was even tho the pace was rammed, why do clubs persist in STILL letting people in - 50 euros a head maybe?

chewie_oo7 said:
totally agree with u about cream... was crap in every respect. no room, what space u could find, had to move out of the way for the columns of people "looking" for their lost mates, too many blokes drooling over women they've not got a hope in hell with and getting in yr way and to escape Tiesto, i wandered into the back room, which, was even worse!... :x

every word of that is sooo true. :rolleyes:

Robo said:
chewie_oo7 said:

every word of that is sooo true. :rolleyes:

i take it u went then! - thing was, my mate went 2 yrs ago, and i went last year... walked in this yr, and the place just looked more dark and scummy than i coulda remembered... and when tiesto came on, i thought -WTF! - he was sooo bad... all the other people i was with agreed (we're all 29+) - kinda funny if u were fly on the wall, watching this group of 8 people standing still, wondering why they parted with 45 Euros! - while the rest of club was off their young fluroescent tits...

biggest moan was, i had my spot on front of stage next to some blonde lass, had no intention of pulling her - and then had this Mr "All Elbows, I'm polishing my motor" dancer, muscle into me spot, and started to tell her "You're beautiful" -kiss kiss on cheek... ewwwwww! :confused:

on a more positive note... 1st visit to pacha for release yourself was FANTASTIC! - not too rammed, room to move, happy clubbers, and The S-Man on top form!

:D

Back