Best Bar/ Pub on the island that shows football?

Few years ago I was sat outside the bar, while everyone was inside watching football I got a hand job
bravo2.gif

ps. jacks!

I'm pretty confident there isn't anywhere, but on the off chance, does anyone know anywhere that will be showing football in San Rafael? Looking to get stuck into Can Pilot for dinner late on Monday before Cocoon and was hoping to catch the Arsenal vs United game beforehand somewhere walking distance ideally.....

I spent a couple of night in Bar Tamesis just off the West End last week watching the Champions League games. Good mix of locals and European tourists. Cheap drinks and 3/4 games on at once!

Yeah there are quite a few places close to our hotel in Figueretes, I was just hoping to find somewhere in the San Rafael area near to Can Pilot for convenience

I spent a couple of night in Bar Tamesis just off the West End last week watching the Champions League games. Good mix of locals and European tourists. Cheap drinks and 3/4 games on at once!
I was there too, cracking atmosphere tbh. Chatted with ppl from all over. Can't recommend it enough.

Back