besides from clubbingt and iIbiza, what are your other...

KarlosHx said:
puppylover said:
gingerfreak said:
puppylover said:
forensic and crime books.

Do you ever watch CSI p-l?

I watched a couple but they usually coincide with something else on TV and I am no good taping stuff, as I usually tape over it before I get to watch it :rolleyes: So consequently, never really got into the characters that much......I do however like, stuff like Waking the Dead, Spooks (the best series ever on TV imo!!) but I tend to read a lot of crime/forensic than watch it on TV, love books by authors such as

Cathy Reichs/Patricia Cornwall/Tammi Hoag/James Patterson/Nicci French/ Val McDermid etc.....

How good was Spooks last night!

I keep thinking surely the next episode cant be better than last weeks - but it bloody is - every week I am like aaaaarrrrgggghhh!!!

Spooks (the best series ever on TV imo!!)
Used to agree but think it has last it a bit lately, since the start of this series! Hope it improves, you should check out the BBC website for Spooks

gfunk said:
Spooks (the best series ever on TV imo!!)
Used to agree but think it has last it a bit lately, since the start of this series! Hope it improves, you should check out the BBC website for Spooks

Really?? I think this series far surpasses the last series...... the pace is so fast....

Internet and sea surfing, playing soccer, watching movies, shopping, designing clubbing cloths and clubbing equipment/gear, travelling abroad, having sex :D :p

Back