besides from clubbingt and iIbiza, what are your other...

Ibiza-girlie

interests?
Mine are:

ART, especially surrealism, dadaism and expressions. Always go to lots of exhibitions, and prefer the likes of René Magritte, Paul Delvaus, August Macke, Renoir and Hopper.

TRAVELLING:
Japan, N.Y.C and Ibiza have been the 3 most amazing destinations.

MUSIC - Obviously, worked in the music business for 10 years now, freelanding and stuff. My preferrable genres are downtempo house, chill, electronica, trance and pregressive.

BOOKS - Whenever I have the time for it, I read. I seldomly find that inner peace to read, but in front of the fireplace around X-MAS in the holiday season I go thru maybe 3 books in a week, its insane lol*
Reading "Angels and Deamons" by Dan Brown at the moment. Its the book that comes before the infamous "Da Vinci Code".

FAMILY/FRIENDS - The weekly hangout, the shopping, the gossip, the nights spent with wine, games and various topics put under the microscope.

Travelling: not back pack stylee, but working for a few months then travelling to a different destination,...in the pipeline will be Amsterdam, Prague, USA (LA, Florida, LA) and Ibiza (working next summer)

Music: most genres, mainly funky/prog house some breaks and alot of Techno! :twisted: , i dj, just bedroom with a few gigs here and there but nothing consistant.

Surfing: never get to do it enough anymore,....i used to go to thistle beach(Newquay) and perenporth both in cornwall most summers but not so much now,....short baord mainly. great fun,..id advise it to most.

Clubs:,...like to experience alot of clubs round the country,..and world ...eventually :lol:

Ok Here Goes -

Travelling - Its come as part of my job - the discount is amazing and i'd be stupid not to use it. Favorite places in the world are Havana, Miami, Niagara Falls, Memphis (Elvis Rocked), Ibiza, Singapore, Perth.

Reading Magazines - I get bored really easily so big books arn't for me, but Cosmopolitan however is my bible!

TV/Movies - I love watching TV, but I love the Cinema even more!

Music - If its funky and got a great bet, i'll dance to it

Eating Out - Chinese, mmmm!

Ibiza-girlie said:
makka im going to amsterdam next week, was it good?

thats a destination in the pipeline for me,....i doubt ur going for the same reasons as me :lol: but im sure you'll have a blast!

Music(if thats nnot included in Clubbing ;) ): Absolutely obsessed with it. Listen to it probably for about 6 hours a day either in my place, car or uni.

Travelling: Lived in Dubai and Ecuador, and been all round the world (Far East, Middle East, all over Europe, U.S)

Cinema: Dont really watch movies at home, but love a night at the cinema.

Food: Mmm Mexican, Chinese, Indian, Italian.....

SEX: My personal favourite ;)

Main hobbies involve a lot of sport, mainly running and swimming and seem to get really addicted to the gym! And also play netball twice a week with the girlies- lots of fun!

Otherwise (in no particular order!) Love watching films, but watch far to many and am becomning far too picky! Really into old black and white and art house stuff at the moment.

Of course music and ibiza, funky chunky uplifting house.

Doing a degree in politics right now, not sure if thats a hobby but it takes up a fair bit of my time!

And lastly shopping to extend my wardrobe and spending time with my girls and my bloke.

Great topic I-G :D

Travelling.

Reading, I try to finish a book per week. Specially love the south american authors. Now I've just started Lolita :D

Any out-doors activity, like cycling, walking or just sitting in a sunny terrace having some tapas ;)

My people, spending as much time as possible with them.

Art, I try to catch at least one art exhibition per month.

And cooking

I love music, making it and listening to it. I spend at least three hours a day tinkering with a latest track, or trying to get a snare sound just so.

I love sport. Football, both playing and watching, cricket the same, tennis, golf, anything really. I've also recently (last 18 months) got into baseball. Into the Cubs, but I was really pleased for the Red Sox, anyone who beats the Yankees gets my vote ;)

Also reading, computer games, and going out for a drink with my mates also figure highly. Don't know where I fit it all in...

I don't think I would include music, as music and clubbing go together, but other than that I love the following (not in any particular order)

Traveling - I have been to London, Ibiza, Barcelona, and Amsterdam to name a handful.
Photography - Subjects of interests range from people to landscape to insects.
Movies - Love watchin' em.
Fashion stuff. I am particularly really into watches.
Shooting - It's like meditation.
Talking (not bickering) with people on various mind expanding issues.

Cheers,

LagunaBeachCA

Animal Charities - A great supported - half my wages go on memberships....

Reading: I usually get through 2 books a week, particularly biographies and forensic and crime books.

Football: Throught Mr PL - never watched much other than when I was a little kid and I supported Sunderland (still do to a certain extent) but now support Everton.

Work: I do love my job and I love organising parties. So in turn this spreads into my social life and I love arranging nights out for friends, holidays etc.... born organiser me!! :oops: :oops:

I love just spending time with Mr PL too, so really my interests include him too!!

Music: Something I spend a lot of time listening too, not just dance music, however, that is a bit chunk of my music selection. I still listen to punk/Northern Soul/Motown/Reggae/ragga and old style hip hop/rap.

Holidays: I love being in different places, however I am not so big on the travelling time...... Someone please invent a transportation pod for me please....... travelling itself its too much of a waste of time for me - I just want to get from A - B in as quick a time as possible!!!

gingerfreak said:
puppylover said:
forensic and crime books.

Do you ever watch CSI p-l?

I watched a couple but they usually coincide with something else on TV and I am no good taping stuff, as I usually tape over it before I get to watch it :rolleyes: So consequently, never really got into the characters that much......I do however like, stuff like Waking the Dead, Spooks (the best series ever on TV imo!!) but I tend to read a lot of crime/forensic than watch it on TV, love books by authors such as

Cathy Reichs/Patricia Cornwall/Tammi Hoag/James Patterson/Nicci French/ Val McDermid etc.....

puppylover said:
gingerfreak said:
puppylover said:
forensic and crime books.

Do you ever watch CSI p-l?

I watched a couple but they usually coincide with something else on TV and I am no good taping stuff, as I usually tape over it before I get to watch it :rolleyes: So consequently, never really got into the characters that much......I do however like, stuff like Waking the Dead, Spooks (the best series ever on TV imo!!) but I tend to read a lot of crime/forensic than watch it on TV, love books by authors such as

Cathy Reichs/Patricia Cornwall/Tammi Hoag/James Patterson/Nicci French/ Val McDermid etc.....

How good was Spooks last night!

Back