BEROCCA!!!!!

V

vincemeister

Man i discovered this stuff by reading someone's tips ages ago on this site (Cheers whoever it was!)

i decided to invest the other day in the prelude to my ibiza visit to c if it works..........absolutely brilliant!!!! i went out on the lash last night and felt pretty shitty this morning so i decided to take one to c if it helped and i now feel fine......this will be my hangover cure and means of survival when on the white isle!!

Anyone else had good experiences with these lucky beans or has any other goos hangover cures etc add them to this forum please! much appreciated!

Berocca is the way forward, I take one every morning before work and when I get in from clubbing and they always work for me. They should pay me bloody commission the number of people I have converted to the way of Beroocca :p

babs, how do u afford them!!! i was looking in boots the eother day and nearly fainted at the price...

craigyt2k1 said:
babs, how do u afford them!!! i was looking in boots the eother day and nearly fainted at the price...

I think they are about £10 for 45, but they often are buy 2 get 1 free..........and a girl can never have too much Berocca :p ;)

i tired them years ago and hated the taste of the drink so abdoned quickly
but now to my sheer delight i have discovered they have tablets now you can swallow

i have 90 for my trip to ibiza (cragi 3 for the price of 2!!!!)

just gonna pop every day and feel GREAT

cheers

ps do u think the tablets will work as well as the drink?

klingclubber said:
i tired them years ago and hated the taste of the drink so abdoned quickly
but now to my sheer delight i have discovered they have tablets now you can swallow

i have 90 for my trip to ibiza (cragi 3 for the price of 2!!!!)

just gonna pop every day and feel GREAT

cheers

ps do u think the tablets will work as well as the drink?

Yeah they are all the same, same amount of vit c etc in them I just prefer the drink.

klingclubber said:
Barbie said:
Yeah they are all the same, same amount of vit c etc in them I just prefer the drink.

excellent, i'm well on my way then :D

next stop holland and barret for some 5htp :D

i already got some 5htp *Bows head in shame*

A little trick we pulled... we brought some berroca fizzy tablets into Space for We Love Sundays and they came in handy around 1:30 a.m. in the discoteca when you might otherwise be fighting the fact that you've been on it nonstop since early afternoon...
We put a tablet into a bottle of water. Plus, it made for a refreshing change from, er, plain water!

mrs. d. said:
A little trick we pulled... we brought some berroca fizzy tablets into Space for We Love Sundays and they came in handy around 1:30 a.m. in the discoteca when you might otherwise be fighting the fact that you've been on it nonstop since early afternoon...
We put a tablet into a bottle of water. Plus, it made for a refreshing change from, er, plain water!

I'll remember that for next time :D

I have also been converted to the ways of Berroca!

mrs. d. said:

Great idea!! Why didnt i think of that...had some too :rolleyes:

How are you and Mr. D? Great to meet you two...pacha terrace of all places!! :p Small world, even smaller island!! ;)

'Allo 'allo Dan! Mr D still is completely floored by meeting you guys on the terrace, talking with Jannica, not knowing your names, and coming back only to realize... it was YOU!

Have you recovered? Planning another round yet?

craigyt2k1 said:

boots is about as dear as it gets, plenty online outlets sell supplements at about 30% and are delivered next day, holland and barrett is also worth checking for special offers, i should know my girlfriend force feeds them to me (supplements that is :) ) usually rattle when u shake me

canadianibizavirgin said:
I feel a little silly, but can someone tell me what this Berocca is?? It sounds like it works wonders and I want in on it ;)
Thanks!

Basically, it's a large disolvable tablet containing:
vitamin c 793%
thiamin 743%
riboflavin 850%
niacin 252%
vitamin b6 355%
folic acid 183%
vitamin b12 860%
biotin 87%
panothenic acid 378%
calcium 12%
magnesium 32%
zinc 60%

the % refers to the recommended daily allowance. Tastes slightly orangy fizzy drink sort of :D :D

they do seem like the dogs
:D :D :D :D

Back