BEROCCA!!!!!

Berrocca to be banned...

I started taking the big orange pills that are soo good for everything following Barbies recommendations.

However, Like all good things, the government is drawing up legislation to ban substances that contain excessive amounts of vitamins and forcing the food companies to investigate consequences more clearly. Berrocca, with 13 times the RDA of Vit C, may come under this and as a result, expect Berrocca to removed from shelves within 2 years. So stock up now (with your BOGOF's! or 3 for 2's) before they disappear..me thinks it's a plot for the big pharma's to kick out the competition for alternative, smaller medicines and therapies but won't go into that here..

I haven't felt any side effects and severely doubt there is TBH but dail consumption could be bad for you. But it's not as if your munching the little pills every day and hence require the big lovely orange pills every following morning, is it??!! :( Else get the labour gov. out of office....

WeLuvIbiza said:
canadianibizavirgin said:
I feel a little silly, but can someone tell me what this Berocca is?? It sounds like it works wonders and I want in on it ;)
Thanks!

Basically, it's a large disolvable tablet containing:
vitamin c 793%
thiamin 743%
riboflavin 850%
niacin 252%
vitamin b6 355%
folic acid 183%
vitamin b12 860%
biotin 87%
panothenic acid 378%
calcium 12%
magnesium 32%
zinc 60%

the % refers to the recommended daily allowance. Tastes slightly orangy fizzy drink sort of :D :D

they do seem like the dogs
:D :D :D :D

is it me or are those statistics very high?!?! will 15 tablets last me a fortnight holiday????

Re: Berrocca to be banned...

Mistameena said:
I started taking the big orange pills that are soo good for everything following Barbies recommendations.

However, Like all good things, the government is drawing up legislation to ban substances that contain excessive amounts of vitamins and forcing the food companies to investigate consequences more clearly. Berrocca, with 13 times the RDA of Vit C, may come under this and as a result, expect Berrocca to removed from shelves within 2 years. So stock up now (with your BOGOF's! or 3 for 2's) before they disappear..me thinks it's a plot for the big pharma's to kick out the competition for alternative, smaller medicines and therapies but won't go into that here..

I haven't felt any side effects and severely doubt there is TBH but dail consumption could be bad for you. But it's not as if your munching the little pills every day and hence require the big lovely orange pills every following morning, is it??!! :( Else get the labour gov. out of office....

true about the goverment. a sad fact, they dont want the best for us... so anything that might be good for us, there they are with their pitbulls. :twisted:

i have just been to boots and it was £4.98 for 15 tablets, or 3 for 2. i got 3, so 45 tablets for £9.96....

was that a ok price??????

craigyt2k1 said:
i have just been to boots and it was £4.98 for 15 tablets, or 3 for 2. i got 3, so 45 tablets for £9.96....

was that a ok price??????

Yeah cos you will only need 1 a day (2 at a push if your body feels like it is giving up on you :eek: :p )

They are also a lifesaver for recovering from the previous evenings apres ski/board and give me enough energy to board for another 7 hours :eek: !

I still haven't received my freebies off the Berrocca website. Anyone know how long they take to arrive?

i havent either, i reckon they just wanted our addresses to sell, hence the junk mail.... :evil:

i just tried the berocca and its not a bad drink..

I like the sound of this stuff :D :D cant beleive i havent discovered it yet as my insides tend to give me lots of grief from abusing them (strange that).
thanks guys :lol:

v high stats

True, they are high %, therefore on the days when you've not been caning it, I'd take halves. It probably is bad for your liver to be breaking down that amount of Vit C and B12. (Stand back, medic waffling.. ;) )

Can't believe it gave you 7 hours of sustained dancing ability!! Think your mixing up the tablets boardgrrl.
Simple guide to Berocca-v. large fizzy ones that makes the recovery a lot easier. The "other" tablets are white, small, not so nice tasting..

has anyone discovered the downsides-luminous pee! (but maybe that's a plush for ensuring no splashes for us guys and we guys, by taking the berocca, don't need to find the lamp switch given the "glow" and don't p*ss off the girlfriend by turning on the lamp. Another value of the orange pill!

Great idea for Space. Will try it in a few weeks...

Re: v high stats

Mistameena said:
Can't believe it gave you 7 hours of sustained dancing ability!! Think your mixing up the tablets boardgrrl.
Simple guide to Berocca-v. large fizzy ones that makes the recovery a lot easier. The "other" tablets are white, small, not so nice tasting..

I may be blonde but even I can tell the difference! :lol:

I mean when I'm snowboarding for 7 hours a day not shakin ma thang!!! If I danced for 7 hours non stop - good god - it would be messy :p

i got my free pack of 10 today, better then nothing i suppose, and i have about 40 left from what i bought

Alway feel a little dubious about this sort of thing, but just done a good 20 mins research on 'tinernet and it looks fine kids, might just pop to the shops and sort myself out :lol:

Boardgrrrrl said:
craigyt2k1 said:
i got my free pack of 10 today, better then nothing i suppose, and i have about 40 left from what i bought

When did you send off for yours?

about 2 weeks ago, i also sent a pack to my mates house and it hasnt arrived there, but i've got mine

has anyone noticed, that if u take berocca everyday, and u dont drink much water during that day your pi$$ goes orangey/yellowy green, its crazy!

I must invest in these magic pills 2 c for myself ..... gutted i dnt look @ this site sooner but thanks u guyz coz it sound like 2007 will be an ever crazier year thanks 2 u!

Where do you get the free 10 pack from? Sounds like good deal 2 me!

Back