Berbatov.

Colonel Kurtz

If manure manage to find someone somwhere to buy him, and in the process have to take a big loss.
I PROMISE not to laugh,...........................too much.

Most overrated and ineffective player since Shevchenko at Chelsea.

Bergaflopp more like.

And to imagine that people fought over him.

Fergeson did City a huge favor

he's a good player. comparing him to rooney is totally unfair, he's just a completely different player and of course he has his faults. he's still a good player and he'd without doubt improve the liverpool team.

and shevchenko!? yeah cos an average season or so at chelsea makes him one to have a go at.

seriously, have a word.

No doubting they were good players but easily made ineffective by weaker defenders.

and shevchenko!? yeah cos an average season or so at chelsea makes him one to have a go at.

seriously, have a word.
Exactly. European Footballer of the Year. You don't get that for just hanging around on the pitch. He was a great player for Milan.

His time at Chelsea was hampered with injuries (back, hip, etc.) He almost never felt right and whenever he did he was benched and had his confidence shot.

Done alright back in Kiev, I think.

His time at Chelsea was hampered with injuries (back, hip, etc.) He almost never felt right and whenever he did he was benched and had his confidence shot.

I have a theory that players suffering from poor confidence or with an inability to fit into a team always seem to use the excuse of being "injured"............

No doubting they were good players but easily made ineffective by weaker defenders.

so the italian league has weak defences?

off the top of my head during sheva's time at milan, italian clubs were still sniffing around top euro trophies (i.e. at least semis/finals) and the national team got to 2 major competitions (euro 2000 and world cup 2006).

hardly a crisis?

for kiev, he always excelled in european competition.

he's a good player. comparing him to rooney is totally unfair, he's just a completely different player and of course he has his faults. he's still a good player and he'd without doubt improve the liverpool team.

seriously, have a word.

Who compared him to Rooney :confused:

And it wasnt one season it was 2 I think, plus what has he done since :confused:

I might be wrong (morbs), but I dont think he fitted into Maureens team, plus he didnt really want him did he :confused: :?:

Exactly. European Footballer of the Year. You don't get that for just hanging around on the pitch. He was a great player for Milan.

I agree, pre Chelsea he was amazing. But so were Veron and to a degree Berbatov.

Who compared him to Rooney :confused:

And it wasnt one season it was 2 I think, plus what has he done since :confused:

I might be wrong (morbs), but I dont think he fitted into Maureens team, plus he didnt really want him did he :confused: :?:

I agree, pre Chelsea he was amazing. But so were Veron and to a degree Berbatov.

i was just generalising to show that cos he doesn't run around as much as rooney, it doesn't make him lazy, that's just how he is.

fowler was **** since about 2000, doesn't make him a bad player.

Big Man at Spurs

just another player at Manure.

£20m profit thank u very much! (Most of which was spent on Bent :lol:)

Can't judge Sheva's entire career based on a couple of poor, injury-plagued, outcast years at Chelsea. I hope he'll be remembered for his total career.

Veron was crap at United too... can't believe Zahavi convinced Roman to pay big bucks for that lazy bugger :lol:

berbaflop - £30 million
tevez - £25 million

According to mr ferguson tevez wasn't worth 25 million, in that case how on god's clean earth is berbatov worth 30million?

Nice bit of business there sir alex.

berbaflop - £30 million
tevez - £25 million

According to mr ferguson tevez wasn't worth 25 million, in that case how on god's clean earth is berbatov worth 30million?

Nice bit of business there sir alex.

people forget that in their relentless pursuit of silverware that the rags have

a/ spent shedloads over the years despite their insistence its all home grown talent
b/ had more than their fair share of expensive flops

eg: veron, taibi, berbatov, garry birtles :lol:

Back