Benirras

When you go to 2000, the only meals you have to order is fish.
Nothing else.
Ask for the fish(es) of the day, as they have a fisherman who's working exclusively for them.
As ibicencos the cook they are doing the best is fish.
Denton, gallo de San Pedro, Rotja, Rape, are what you have to eat there.
^^ exactly... if it's so popular among ibicencos is because of its fish dishes not for its pizzas!

Off course the sunday is known for it...but it is so crowded and there are many other fun things to do on sunday.

Does any of you know if the drums are there on other nights and if so...what nights?

Thanks in advance!

Theres usually always one or two kicking about with some impromptu chanting. Much better going along any other night imho. Much quieter, parking easy and just better in every aspect. Have done Sundays a couple of times and its just silly busy.

Is there a ferry from Benirras to Portinatx? Would be handy because those are two places I have yet to visit. Hoping to see both next time I visit in August.

Cheers.

I’m thinking of going to Cala Benirras to see the famous sunset and drum performance on Sunday since bus only runs on Sunday from Ibiza town .
I worry about the return bus since after the sunset there is only one bus from the beach to Ibiza town . It’s around 0AM.
What’s the bus like ? Is it a long queue for the return bus?
Has anyone taken a bus on your way to Ibiza town?

Back