Benirras

heatherp6

just looking at the Ibiza bus lines, and saw a bus from san An to Playa de Benirras, L23A has anyone caught this bus, if so how much does it cost and how long does it take, Does the bus stop at the beach or is there a bit of a walk to the beach thanks, :):):):)

We ended up getting the bus, but theres only one back to San an after sunset, which is at 11.30pm, and the queue
to get on the buses to the car park were huge, as was the bus to san an,unfortunately people wanting to go to the
car park,were also trying to push past us in the queue,to get on the buses. Im normally a polite person,and if people want to jump a queue thats up to them, but theres no way I was risking us and kids not getting back to San An.So they were told in no uncertain terms to get back, in the queue. It was a bit of a disapointment to be honest, no drummers as sun was going down, but they started to play not long before we went to join the queue to get on the bus. To make sure you get the bus back to san an,youd need to join the queue at least an hour before the bus,as the queues are HUGE,
The restaurants arent cheap, but I liked the little market there on the Sunday, bought a few bits including a couple of sarongs :)

Last edited:
How many € for the bus to San an?5-10€ as its a long trip 1hour at least.

What a dumb i was ibz 12 when bringing back 3 girls hitchhiking from Benirras :eek: to PDB & refused to take money one girl wanted to gave me
Now it will be more i'm ok for 20-30€ tip :D Ibz tix are not free :lol:

I know some of you guys will not go on a Sunday,but our friends have never been. As they got kids age
9 and 12 we don´t want to have the same problems (like last year) with the bus.Only one bus back to Ibiza town at 12 o´clock,it´s a long wait with 2 kids. Is the buses like last year?
Secondly are there Benidrummers this year?

I would take the aquabus ferry from San Antoni or another resort.

No fighting for the last bus seat!

I went last night, and although busy, it was not unbearably so. Drummers out in full-force and sunset was up there with the best I've seen, so highly recommend. Also had a great meal at Restaurant 2000 and enjoyed a swim.

Used the Aquabus from San An. Whilst it is a great value service, I would say be prepared to keep your children entertained as it's just a shuttle service, and they will quickly get bored.

We didn't arrive back in San An until 01:00. So it is a long evening for the little 'uns.

Last edited:
it's been long time i haven't been to benirras, 4 years.

With Bmi on sunday & Dc10 Monday, i guess ill be back one day from tuesday to sat this year , playing the drums :cool:if i still have any strenght left, to bang on it :lol: otherwise a nice sunset and good pealla restaurante 2000 will be fine
@Nobbie Q @Thomas Cliche , save ur day Benirras sunset with drumming experience, that was one of my best ibz experience when i was not raving hard at that time

Also had a great meal at Restaurant 2000

What did you have ? We were so starving as none of us had really eaten all day (and been pretty much up all the night before) we ordered pizzas for speed although I kind of wanted to try their paella. The pizzas were atrocious, like Iceland specials at 12 Euros a go. The guys I was with weren't into spanking 60 euros a head at Elements either !!

I had the pork chop. 2, very large chops in garlic butter and the chip portion was a decent size and cooked to my personal liking.
That's disappointing to hear about the pizzas. The pasta dishes looked similar I have to say. I didn't even look at the Elements menu, as I expected the pricing to be atrocious.

I went last night, and although busy, it was not unbearably so. Drummers out in full-force and sunset was up there with the best I've seen, so highly recommend. Also had a great meal at Restaurant 2000 and enjoyed a swim.

Used the Aquabus from San An. Whilst it is a great value service, I would say be prepared to keep your children entertained as it's just a shuttle service, and they will quickly get bored.

We didn't arrive back in San An until 01:00. So it is a long evening for the little 'uns.

is it a 1am finish just because the sunset is so late in June? In August would the boat get back 30-40mins earlier as sunset is earlier?

is it a 1am finish just because the sunset is so late in June? In August would the boat get back 30-40mins earlier as sunset is earlier?

Yes, the departure time is sunset dependent, so exactly right. Though, of course, this also means your time on the beach is more limited. So by end of season 60% of your time will be spent travelling to and from.

What did you have ? We were so starving as none of us had really eaten all day (and been pretty much up all the night before) we ordered pizzas for speed although I kind of wanted to try their paella. The pizzas were atrocious, like Iceland specials at 12 Euros a go. The guys I was with weren't into spanking 60 euros a head at Elements either !!
OK...
When you go to 2000, the only meals you have to order is fish.
Nothing else.
Ask for the fish(es) of the day, as they have a fisherman who's working exclusively for them.
As ibicencos the cook they are doing the best is fish.
Denton, gallo de San Pedro, Rotja, Rape, are what you have to eat there.

OK...
When you go to 2000, the only meals you have to order is fish.
Nothing else.
Ask for the fish(es) of the day, as they have a fisherman who's working exclusively for them.
As ibicencos the cook they are doing the best is fish.
Denton, gallo de San Pedro, Rotja, Rape, are what you have to eat there.

Good to know - thanks ! I had two bad meals there so it's nice to know what to order next time !

Back