Beaches in San Antonio Bay

Hi Sandi, we stayed at Xaloc last September.
nice place to stay. good sized clean rooms with air con.
good sized pool and the water taxi over to San An is pennies and just opposite Xaloc.
Some good places to eat right on your doorstep (try 'Amsterdam' - turn left out of the apps and walk a little down the road, cant miss it)

also, if you get a taxi anywhere be careful how you pronounce 'Xaloc' on your return journey. i only managed to say it correctly on the last day !

enjoy ;)

Xaloc etc

Hiya Col
thanks for info - have read quite a few reviews about the Xaloc (pronounced Shalloc?) all are positive. Just hoping the weather is ok (have been spoilt in prev years by canarian weather lol)
The rooms look massive - and have seen the Amsterdam mentioned on quite a few sites (positively) so will def give thata try. Were an easy lot to please really as far as food goes. any local bars that do happy hours etc that you know of??? (cheeky cow i know but if ya dont ask ya dont get hehe)
Thanks again for the reply - is the beach nearest the Xaloc shingles? (looks it a bit in the pics ive seen)
Also do you have any pics? feel free to email them to me (pm me for email addy)
Ta
Sandi

Yes 'Shalloc' - thats it :) took me a bloody week !

Theres quite a few bars on your doorstep, pick of the bunch would be BN3 and Pink Panther. not expensive and a good atmosphere in both of them. if you walk further a field theres loads more.

Dont know if you have been before but just accross the bay you have the famous sunset strip, Cafe Del Mar, Mambos, Coastline Cafe. also the West End if you dare.

Im not sure what the beach is called. theres two or three coves within five mins walk.

ill see if the Mrs has any pics of Xaloc, think the only ones we took are of the pool !?

hi again Col
Any pics would be greatly appreciated.
Only booked the holiday last week (£680 for the 3 of us SC for 2 weeks)
Pink panther looks good and not to mention local lol.
Yes it is my 1st time to Ibiza so will be an experience 8)
I saw how the name was pronounced on one of the review sites (holidays uncovered i think) when looking for reviews of the Xaloc.
6 weeks and one day (and counting)
Sandi
P.S. are the local beaches sandy or rocky and shingly (is that a word? lol)
the only pics ive seen look a bit rocky/shingly
tia for any info at all - feel free to pm me to save clogging up the boards.
Sandi (again lol)

1667810-San_Antonio_beach_view_form_Bellamar_Hotel-Ibiza.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
mackers is the beach where pacha playa used to be classed as es puetó or platja s'estanyol or something else??:confused:

also what is actually in the place where pacha playa was? didn't last long did it - just in 2000 wasn't it?

Back