Beaches in San Antonio Bay

P

POOLY

Is there any small beaches in San Antonio Bay, by small, i mean, little coves. ..........

p. es regueró:

img02439.jpg

p. es puetó:

img02438.jpg

p. de s'estanyol:

img02472.jpg

p. des serral:

img02471.jpg

punta pinet:

img02470.jpg

punta xinxo:

img02469.jpg

caló de s'oli:

img02468.jpg

port des torrent:

img02467.jpg

McRackin said:
dunno!! :confused:

hey - can you spot bucanero? :p

sanantoniobay.JPG

Lol oh yes! and tagomago, xaloc, pinkpanther, bn3.
i dont know why i dont just live there as i spend most of my time there :!:

taking a boat from s'estanyol to the sunset bars is a great way to kick off a night. With a little visit to BN3 first of course.... :eek:

Unleash Hell!
Es Pouet beach on the border of San Antonio and San Agustin is the unlikely setting for a modern rematch of the clash of two ancient enemies. The afternoon of September 3rd will see the Roman forces desperately trying to defend the beach from the sea-borne attack of the Carthaginians.

Just for the afternoon San Antonio will provide the Carthaginian troops in the mock battle whilst the might of imperial Rome will be portrayed by the San Agustinians.

It's all part of the fun and games as the two towns celebrate their local fiestas which both happen around the same time. We predict it won't end in tears as there's music, dancing and lashings of vino laid on in a veritable bacchanalia set to take place immediately after the battle is declared a no-score draw.

If you're in the area on the day come along and you might just catch our very own Big Chief Spotlight chivvying the troops along in his role as General Naughtius Maximus.
:lol:

:arrow: Ibiza News and Views

san an bay

all looks lovely - i will be there in just over 6 weeks (staying at the Xaloc apartments) will be my 1st time in Ibiza - also my 1st post here so be gentle with me.
Sandi
P.S. hi to the other Sandi (confused me a bit looking at messages posted by Sandi hehe)

Back