be careful

Barbie said:
Robo said:
god help us all :eek: :eek:

You're going to come back from Ibiza dressed in pink, talking about Jon (fit as ;) ) Carter and all things Subliminal and talking about my pups :p :lol: ;)

Just ask Nath, he sports one of my pink bangles now, plays with my dogs and has a picture of Jon Carter in his bedroom :p And that's the gods honest truth :p :lol:

Are you bringing your pups out later today?

I've now also got apic of Darren (fit as ;) )Emmerson in my bedroom at your reccomendation............. :p

But i've just realsied i've forgotten to bring the bangle i bought you with me :( Have got you that CD though :)

N8 said:
Are you bringing your pups out later today?

I've now also got apic of Darren (fit as ;) )Emmerson in my bedroom at your reccomendation............. :p

But i've just realsied i've forgotten to bring the bangle i bought you with me :( Have got you that CD though :)

No pups tonight, Tom is dog sitting. I thought abut bringing them but I should expect we will go to some classy establishment in the West End me being such a classy bird :p and I didn't think they would let Fergie in :rolleyes: :p

Don't worry about bangle, just means we have got another excuse to get together for wine :p ;)

See you later x

So the flier people are the best ones to ask to get sorted?

Last time i was there we just used the looky looky men, but quality wasnt always great.

Cheers.

does anyone know any reliable sources ot buy class A drugs in ibiza, sorry robo, had to b done.

only messin!

Don't even think about buying anything from the looky looky men or any other street trader, you will get ripped off. If you are approached by the police or club security, be polite and co-operate.

I'd like to give advice on playing safe but think this is against this forum's rules...right Robo? Can we point people elsewhere for sound, practical advice?

Back