be careful

Robo said:
god help us all :eek: :eek:

You're going to come back from Ibiza dressed in pink, talking about Jon (fit as ;) ) Carter and all things Subliminal and talking about my pups :p :lol: ;)

Just ask Nath, he sports one of my pink bangles now, plays with my dogs and has a picture of Jon Carter in his bedroom :p And that's the gods honest truth :p :lol:

kitten's head said:
That is very scary indeed, barbie! :lol:

But oh so true :p :lol: OMG he is going to kill me when he sees this and I've been revealing all his deepest darkest secrets :eek: :p ;)

Robo said:
i tellya what kitten, i'll change weeks withya!

:p

Rob don't act like this, don't you remember PMing me and telling me you had specifically arranged to go in September so you could see me :rolleyes: :p

kitten's head said:
I'd love to be going later, but sadly my new work wouldn't allow it. :cry:

I'd love it for you to swap with Rob, Kitten :D Would be nice to have grown-up intellectual conversation with someone instead of having to stoop down to Rob's level and talk complete cr@p cos that's all he understands :p ;)

Barbie said:
Rob don't act like this, don't you remember PMing me and telling me you had specifically arranged to go in September so you could see me :rolleyes: :p

only cos you kept pestering me all the time to make sure i book it up for when your there.

Robo said:
only cos you kept pestering me all the time to make sure i book it up for when your there.

Rob have you been on the glue again, you're acting all disorientated :p :lol: ;)

Re: sorry

ksixty9 said:
when in spain you have to prove your self no guilty. the gardie cavile will beat you up for resisting and police will do prity mush any thing they want.

who's going to stop them...

as for lookie lookie men you take a searous rick with your life buying of them.. and you are more than likly getting ripped off. or buying dodge stuff.

i now for a fact they are peddling kertermin as e... kertermin has really dad side effects and you will know about.. sorry never trust or buy for the lookie lookie men... play safe..don't take the risk

did someone mention ketamine????

Back