BBC TV seeks holidaymakers!!

i am going to stick my orr in

i hate holiday proramms, they always show familes or 30 somethings.

bring on something new yes lets have some tv for 20' to 30 age group i pay my tv license so why not have some holiday programs for the younger genaration.

we have money to burn and we want to travel so give us some good tv.

give up with the complaing if you not happy don't answer the question.

ksixty9

" give up with the complaing if you not happy don't answer the question."

forgive my ignorance but I thought I was on the "forum" element of Ibiza-Spotlight, forum being a medium for open discussion or debate. It is precisely this type of thread that makes the forum thrive - endless "oh yes I agree with that" would finish it off - imho :twisted:
PS: if you have money to burn may I suggest rather than waste it you could buy me copious amounts of alcohol

I would totally volunteer if you were going to be there at the end of June, but unfortunately you are not. :( You should go then instead of April, because there won't be nearly as many people for your story if you go in April from what I have heard. Of course, what do I know, this summer will be my first time going, so I'm still a virgin! :D

I am also too elderly to be under 35, I am also not going to be in Ibiza at the appropriate time. Sorry

Being over 35, does that also mean that I'm also not supposed to be watching BBC3? Thats a shame as i saw a couple of the first Body Hits series and thought it was a pretty good. Informative, accessible: all the popular buzz words the BBC likes so much. I fail to see though, like Tony, why, just because it's on BBC3, people over 35 are excluded.

Are you scared that 'young' people won't watch your telly programme if 'old' people are featured in it?

If you were to make a follow up in September, I could have your viewers wondering how I was still alive. It would have to be shown after the watershed also :D

alison_dillon said:
Thanks for the offer ksixty9, but sadly we really are restricted to filming only between the dates in my original post - ie. April 21st to May 17th.

come to the US...we're going to cabo san lucas(our version of heidonsism sp?) :)....or in august for ibiza either way

nik

TONY FROM BRISTOL PLEASE TAKE NOTE:-

Tony I think that you are the last person to be talking abot discrimination against people (ageism) what about the comments that you made towards the welsh when someone asked what nationalities were using the forum- I was very offended by your comments (Which I would class as racist) about such a lovely race of people. Think before you speak next time..... you may get caught out one day.......

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH smokin.......ouch....someone got racked.

:lol:

robo

Robo said:
he may have been taken the mickey!!!
Perhaps it needs an English sense of humour to appreciate it :twisted:
but I notice that we let foreigners play in our football league - eg Cardiff, Swansea, once upon a time Newport - a disgrace to my mind.

Back