bars in san antonio

oh really? :p

Sant.jpg

cant wait 2 go back going in september for 2 weeks for closing partys but i am going to get myself over there mid august i think2 :)

McRackin said:
last winter sunseabar opened in february as a night bar but they told me today that at the moment they dont plan to open till next summer. btw, right now they are doing some reforms inside!! :idea:
okay kids, time for some gossip:

this summer the reformed sunseabar will be also a restaurant, like coastline cafe!! :eek:

last summer, in the middle of the season, they started offering a mini-sunset menu (something like: jacked potato + favourite topping + soft drink or beer = 4.50€) but now they plan to work properly as a restaurant..........

6.jpg

McRackin said:
with julian amour (amnesia, guaraná, etc) as resident. btw, tomorrow they have a remember party with old dance classics featuring various guest djs :!:

since last weekend la fiesta has a new party..........

InHouse @ la fiesta every friday and saturday night:

· friday - residents
· saturday - guest (last week it was jordi villalta from europa fm)

Nice to see Mr Nicholls is still in employment over the winter months!Is Dermot (the Rod Stewart lookalike) still playing at Plastik?

Have you got any piccys of the MariMar bar behind Savannah McRackin.
We always use to stop there for a pre-sunset bevvy!!! 8)

Thanx McRackin....hadn't seen those before! I used to live near Rest. Enrico, never went there though....what is the name of the ice-cream/sweetie parlour thing on the next corner from it???? Alot of German peeps around there isn't there?

And I love the Maria Luisa!!!! :p

i know where you mean (small place that looks like a normal house) but i never been there and i have no idea of its name!! :rolleyes:

btw, our friend vienna loves enrico!! :p

last thursday it started at simple a new exposition by minouche fevre with potraits of various jazz artists!! :idea:

McRackin said:
McRackin said:
with julian amour (amnesia, guaraná, etc) as resident.
julian (now renamed j love :confused: ) is also every friday at boulevard..........

3_42_zDxjqAdsAL.jpg

McRackin said:
okay kids, time for some gossip:

this summer the reformed sunseabar will be also a restaurant, like coastline cafe!! :eek:
and more gossip:

· play games (next to play 2) will be a thai style bar!! :eek:
· star club will reopen under the management of play 2!! :idea:
· rumours is reopening this year. some of you might remember that last summer it opened later than the other bars and it was already closed by the beginning of august!! :confused:
· and, as previously reported in another thread, restaurante azul in c. isidoro macabich (underneath the azul apartments / next to the guay bar / opposite the lineas gym) reopened some weeks ago as casa thai 2!! 8)

btw, beaver bar reopens tonight..........

westend.jpg

thanks D for the update ;)

Back