bars in sa penya

today during my morning walk along sa penya i noticed a couple of changes in c. des passadis:

· baco's has been rented by italians and it will be called tenax or something like that :!:

· hot is also getting ready to re-open and with a diffent name too: now its called kite :!:

prog.jpg

McRackin said:
Q.G. bazar (c. de la virgen 52) is already open for all your kinky needs (th, fr, sa - 10.30pm to 1am) :!:
and talking about kinky shops, sa majeste (c. de la virgen 67) is open too!! :twisted:

preview307.jpg

McKinky

McRackin said:
baco's has been rented by italians and it will be called tenax or something like that :!:
Da domenica 29 maggio Tenax sbarca a Ibiza. Una serata? Una festa?Un dj-set? Nooooooo, molto di più, un vero club, "Tenax Ibiza", in Calle de es Passadis, a due passi dal pluricelebrato Dome, il locale delle star di Hollywood. Un disco-bar, un club, un punto d'incontro della frenetica movida ibizenca... Tenax Ibiza è tutto questo e molto altro ancora. Dalle ore 22 fino alle 2 del mattino, nel cuore della vecchia Ibiza, brilla l'inconfondibile logo Tenax. Il posto giusto per fare vedere e farsi vedere - davanti a "Tenax Ibiza" si trova una delle piazze più caratteristiche, la preferita di Jean Paul Gaultier, nevvero... -prima della lunga notte in discoteca. E sempre a "Tenax Ibiza", nelle prossime settimane faranno tappa i dj, i musicisti, insomma gli special guest del nightclubbing internazionale. Tra gli appuntamenti Tenax a Ibiza impossibile non ricordare poi il mega-party di domenica 21 agosto, in collaborazione con uno dei templi dance dell'isola, lo Space. Tenax Ibiza: calle de es Passadis, 24 Puerto De Ibiza

capito? :twisted:

Tenax.jpg

btw, the restaurant el brasero in c. des passadis 4 (between honey and oriental) reopens tonight after a looooong time closed. the new owner is the singer marcos llunas (also owner of manoa in playa den bossa) :!:

McRackin said:
the restaurant el brasero in c. des passadis 4 (between honey and oriental) reopens tonight after a looooong time closed. the new owner is the singer marcos llunas (also owner of manoa in playa den bossa) :!:
here is an old picture:

IMG_5156.jpg

daltvila said:
maxi ("gorgeous", ex-oriental, ex-dôme) is about to open a new bar next to the old soap café
the new bar of maximo sanabria ordoñez a.k.a. maxi is called ibiza style cafe!! :idea:

c. manuel sora again:

20040916_0023.jpg

Yeah and it's not next to the former Soap, it IS the former Soap. I never went to Soap but now (ever since the opening in June) I'm havin' my first copa at Maxi's whenever I go out. He's just too nice a guy to pass by.

BTW he's not involved in Gorgeous anymore, Paola is doing it on her own. And the fiesta is struggling even if it's now on fridays and at Penelope.

is it struggling? i didnt know that. what is for sure is that i have never seen so many gorgeous t-shirts around. at least their merchandising is doing well..........

antonio's peluquería at the right of ibiza style cafe:

Photo__20.JPG

and time for some random info..........

McRackin said:
McRackin said:
cargo (c. de la virgen 61
it has a new owner and it will reopen soon as trapezzio ibiza
trapezzio is owned by the people behind the bar of the same name in valencia :!:

McRackin said:
sunrise djs:
· monique 69 (heaven, gran canaria)
· moni-k
· fernando diaz
monique 69 (lucifer, anfora) and her girlfriend moni-k are also the managers of sunrise :!:

MVC-001S.JPG

McRackin said:
the erotic shop the bedroom with all kinds of sexy products for the ladies (lingerie, vibrators, etc)!! ;)

preview425.jpg
btw, the bedroom recently opened a sister shop in bambuddha grove............

McRackin said:
is it struggling? i didnt know that. what is for sure is that i have never seen so many gorgeous t-shirts around. at least their merchandising is doing well..........
talking about sa penya and gorgeous, last saturday i saw these promo balloons in front of two of the most popular restaurants in the area:

alhrut.jpg
alhrw7.jpg

and these were taken last saturday, this time in front of some of the most popular bars in the area:

az9oyf.jpg

az9pc0.jpg

lil' mackie
boy-balloons.gif

Back