bars in sa penya

i can imagine it!!
longt.gif

anyway, back to the gossip..........

· dôme reopens this friday (april 29th)!! :p

· soap (c. santa lucía 23), previously known as incognito, is about to open (i suppose its now owned by the guys of soap cafe in c. manuel sora, behind croissant show). last winter its owner told me that he was already trying to sell it but it ended up opening again as incognito!! :idea:

a_incog.jpg

btw, Q.G. bazar (c. de la virgen 52) is already open for all your kinky needs (th, fr, sa - 10.30pm to 1am) :!:

:lol: --->
31.jpg

McReporter

i suppose its now owned by the guys of soap cafe in c. manuel sora, behind croissant show

you're absolutely right, mackie, "soap" is owned by the guys behind the former soap café and ........ expanding over from lola's..... fritz space! in 5 years from now he'll have his fingers on 3 quarters of sa penya, ya veras!

and maxi ("gorgeous", ex-oriental, ex-dôme) is about to open a new bar next to the old soap café

i suppose its now owned by the guys of soap cafe in c. manuel sora, behind croissant show

you're absolutely right, mackie, "soap" is owned by the guys behind the former soap café and ........ expanding over from lola's..... fritz space! in 5 years from now he'll have his fingers on 3 quarters of sa penya, ya veras!

and maxi ("gorgeous", ex-oriental, ex-dôme) is about to open a new bar next to the old soap café

daltvila said:

hola daltie. nice to see some new posts by you, with interesting gossip as always!! ;)

caf_soa.jpg

molt poc :oops: i'm afraid català will always stay a bit of a mystery to me. i have no problems reading it, but talking is a slightly different matter :confused:

Speaking of clubbing in BCN, did you know that the ever fabulous Manuela (amongst other amigas) is a gogo @ Silicon @ Catwalk? 8) 8) 8)

Oh and one thing I always wanted to ask you Mackie: hands on your heart, were you the one who asked me if I was German (and a couple of other things that I don't remember) on my worst hangover day last season (must have been early september) while I was walking my dog up Sa Carrossa some afternoon? If so I'm sorry that I was hardly able to talk but physically I was still in a coma :oops: :p

today mark from zuka told me that he reopened last friday!! 8)

zuka2.jpg

daltvila said:
Speaking of clubbing in BCN, did you know that the ever fabulous Manuela (amongst other amigas) is a gogo @ Silicon @ Catwalk?
i didnt know that. here is manuela y sus amigas:

hello ladies!! :lol: :eek: :lol: --->
preview149.jpg

btw, it wasnt me..........

McRackin said:
c. manuel sora, behind croissant show
which recently became a pedestrian street..........

1925053_4d28aaf676.jpg

.......... and where you can find the erotic shop the bedroom with all kinds of sexy products for the ladies (lingerie, vibrators, etc)!! ;)

preview425.jpg

McRackin said:
btw, the place at left of this picture (taking the stairs), known in the past as queens and kings or something like that, has been completely reformed and now is a shop called kabalsutra (c. de la virgen 17) :!:

McRackin said:
sunrise is in c. de la virgen 44, known in the past as samsara and later rented or sold to
cargo (c. de la virgen 61, just in front) and used as an extended terrace and bar for cargo.

sapenya3.jpg
and talking about cargo, it has a new owner and it will reopen soon as trapezzio ibiza :!:

Back