Barry To City

jjinit

Very interesting signing. Quite impressed with the speed of it too. Poles apart from the Kaka debaucle of January. Hopefully more to come..........Tevez maybe? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting signing. Quite impressed with the speed of it too. Poles apart from the Kaka debaucle of January. Hopefully more to come..........Tevez maybe? :lol:

sort of player you need. unfussy, non-primadonna AND Consistent!

its strange that last year he wanted champions league football and now he's chosen......well a club that isn't in it :lol::lol:............must be thinking of the future ;)!

I suppose at least he'll get a game at Man City rather than being rotated by rafa the gafa, so in all a seriousness a good signing for him and club!

I'd have had him a united, esp with the likes of scholes and giggs drifting into retirement, we could do with a work horse.

I'd have had him a united, esp with the likes of scholes and giggs drifting into retirement, we could do with a work horse.

on last wednesdays evidence you need a workhorse, a playmaker and a ball winner!!!

on a serious note though.....
giggs - one meore season
Scholes - one more season
Hargreaves - unlikely to feature until new year
carrick - :lol:
fletcher - :lol::lol:
anderson - :lol::lol::lol:

gotta do some spending dude!!

its strange that last year he wanted champions league football and now he's chosen......well a club that isn't in it :lol::lol:............must be thinking of the future ;)!

All hes thinking about is

95_cash_1.jpg

Like you say, last season he said (on the lines of) "....I hope Villa get CL football, nothing would make me happier, but if not i'd have to seriously think about my future, as that is where i want to be....I will only leave to go to a club that is in the CL.." :rolleyes:

Good player, and City have done well. But after showing his true colours, I'll be happier keeping Alonso, and adding Silva ;)

at £12million a great bit of business considering it was £18million last summer. I will be perfectly honest I was waiting for L'pool to step in at the last minute but it never happened!!

Alonso over Barry every time, more cultured (well he's foreign which is enough for me), hates frank lampard (and kicks him) and keeps having a pop from his own half.

amazed at barry tbh, was sure he was minded to win things rather than ££££ motivated.

unless he has seen a plan involving city + pele + puskas or somat.

Alonso over Barry every time, more cultured (well he's foreign which is enough for me), hates frank lampard (and kicks him) and keeps having a pop from his own half.

amazed at barry tbh, was sure he was minded to win things rather than ££££ motivated.

exactly, i want champions league football bla bla bla!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

worst one ever was lucas neill, contract was there to join us, champs league, regular spot in the first team.

joined west ham for the wonga and now wants out.

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

or maybe barry was privvy to the rest of the new signings hughesy has teed up and thought I want to be a part of this......just a thought ;)

Nail, Head ;)

or maybe barry was privvy to the rest of the new signings hughesy has teed up and thought I want to be a part of this......just a thought ;)

that MUST be part of it (i'm giving him the benefit of 120 thousand grand a week doubt). Although santa cruz & teves a top 4 side doth not maketh.

obviously, your a blue with your head on, some of the numpties in work tho...were getting kaka, were getting ribery...:rolleyes:

i say with :rolleyes: ....and hope come sept i'm not :twisted: with rage or :oops: with humble pie

that MUST be part of it (i'm giving him the benefit of 120 thousand grand a week doubt). Although santa cruz & teves a top 4 side doth not maketh.

obviously, your a blue with your head on, some of the numpties in work tho...were getting kaka, were getting ribery...:rolleyes:

i say with :rolleyes: ....and hope come sept i'm not :twisted: with rage or :oops: with humble pie

we'll see ;)

agreed on S-cruz though. fat sam must be kicking himself he didnt let him go for £15million in Jan, as now he wouldnt get half that, even if we were back in for him. Tevez would be a great signing but other than money and ambition we cant offer him much more...although he would probably start every week.

At least going for proven premiership players who should not need time to settle in.

Barry knows what the premiership is about and what it takes.

Good signing for the money. Villa should have taken the money last year.

I'm still in shock about Tony Adams myself. The man is bananas.

Thank fook for that, at least he won't be coming to Liverpool now :D

worst one ever was lucas neill, contract was there to join us, champs league, regular spot in the first team.

joined west ham for the wonga and now wants out.

What a cock he is. Showed his true colours really.

It makes you wander how much control these agents have, obviously they mostly think about the $$$$, but surely long term their players could earn more at a 'bigger' club ???!!!

we'll see ;)

agreed on S-cruz though. fat sam must be kicking himself he didnt let him go for £15million in Jan, as now he wouldnt get half that, even if we were back in for him. Tevez would be a great signing but other than money and ambition we cant offer him much more...although he would probably start every week.

I still think we might end up with S-cruz. And Silva hopefuly :p

Lucas Neil is leaving as out of contract wit us so no doubt sniffing round for one last pay day.

Was a good signing for us, brought bit of experience at the back when needed.

What a cock he is. Showed his true colours really.

It makes you wander how much control these agents have, obviously they mostly think about the $$$$, but surely long term their players could earn more at a 'bigger' club ???!!!

I still think we might end up with S-cruz. And Silva hopefuly :p

do you want s/cruz with torres? is benayoun out as well?

Lucas Neil is leaving as out of contract wit us so no doubt sniffing round for one last pay day.

Was a good signing for us, brought bit of experience at the back when needed.

Didnt mean any offence when i said 'bigger' club mate. ;) :lol:

It just riles me when these players like Neil, Barry, Robhino and the like, only move to a club for the extra 30 grand a week. Not looking at the bigger picture and potential :spank:

Back