Barry To City

Ha ha. None taken.

Neil has had a decent pay from us for last couple of seasons and done the job required. He won't get another one at his age from us so hence why he is also sniffing round for Man City to come calling. Mind you so am I!:lol:

Ha ha. None taken.

Neil has had a decent pay from us for last couple of seasons and done the job required. He won't get another one at his age from us so hence why he is also sniffing round for Man City to come calling. Mind you so am I!:lol:

theres probably a lot of people want to play for us, and there are probably a lot of players we want.............its the ones that match both criteria!! ;)

Are you saying Man City are not interested in signing me???:eek:

Don't think Neil would be too bad a signing anyway for you as pretty solid and can play a number of positions along the back. You can't blame him either now too for trying to sniff out a decent pay packet at his age. We would all do it. I'd be happy for him to stay at Ham but money talks.

I see Notts County now could be the next sleeping giant to be awoken by the middle east's finances. Expect to see Kaka at Meadow Lane soon.

theres probably a lot of people want to play for us, and there are probably a lot of players we want.............its the ones that match both criteria!! ;)

Heard from a friend in L'pool last night, who is always right regarding transfers and rumours. He said we were in the running for Barry, but when Benitez heard that Man city had offered 90 grand a week, and he wanted us to match it, we pulled out. :rolleyes:

Never mind, just hope we get Silva, rate him higher anyways. You watch, Madrid or Chelski will outbid us :spank:

Back