Barcelona

Nah same time...sonar is just the official festival and "off" all the splinter parties happening in the city at the same time. I've not done the official festival before. I think all artists playing at the official festival sign an agreement not to play "off" so sometimes you miss out on certain dj's...still all good fun though!

I know I've been couple of times years ago just last few years ive heard people say we're going to off sonar like it on different week. .:) I never hear anyone say their going to Off Glastonbury. .

Airbnb hasn't been banned as such but the Council has clamped down on unregistered properties advertising flats cos the hotels were getting a bit hissy about it..

Sonar is not what it was. The unofficial stuff going on around town is much better that week.

I'm gonna check out henrik schwarz & bugge westeloft tmrw at Barts, which will be really good.

I recommend Mutek. Very strong lineup at different events in the city at the weekend - Steffi, Gerd Janssen, Villalobos were the star names.

I went to see one of my heroes Henrik Schwarz and Bugge Westeloft at Barts. Bit of a risk banging out an instrumental set to a largely seated audience but the mix of (live) techno, jazz and ambient and trippy visuals worked really well. The man is a master.

the most horrible day

I saw videos today which were unbelievable - bodies strewn across the ramblas. unimaginable. one of the most harmless cities on earth

this attack was no worse than Paris, London, Nice etc - but feels more raw and immediate when it's just a 25 min walk away

I've cried a lot.

Visca Barcelona xx

the most horrible day

I saw videos today which were unbelievable - bodies strewn across the ramblas. unimaginable. one of the most harmless cities on earth

this attack was no worse than Paris, London, Nice etc - but feels more raw and immediate when it's just a 25 min walk away

I've cried a lot.

Visca Barcelona xx
All the more saddening when the scruffy rat that did it believed he was killing innocent people to help out some imaginary character in the sky . f*** religion.
Really think it's time instead of beating around the bush and condemning things in the most pc way possible people get the message across that there is no f***in god, Muslim or otherwise.
It's f***in childish to believe in that shit nowadays and unless people say that openly without fear of offending, this will go on like it has done for hundreds of years.
Sad cunts, f*** dropping bombs on them , drop science books on them and tell the f***ers to grow up.

i remeber the day after 9/11 at Space Michael Jackson was played, it was every emotional, no one said anything but it was evident we were all stunned and that whatever happens clubbers carry on and beat them...this spirit is what we need now.

Back