Barcelona experience!

turum_turum

Hello ppl!

We are going to Ibiza in few days! But first have to spend weekend at Barcelona.
What are you suggestions how can we plan our day/night time? Any must dance clubs? Your favorite bars?

Or may be you can me us in Barca?

The more people more fun!

8)

You will love Barcelona. I went for five days in June 2006 and spent most of my time in the Aussie bar down by Port Olympic watching the world cup games.

There is also a great Irish pub but i couldnt tell you where it is. I could only ever find it when i was drunk!

You will love Barcelona. I went for five days in June 2006 and spent most of my time in the Aussie bar down by Port Olympic watching the world cup games.

There is also a great Irish pub but i couldnt tell you where it is. I could only ever find it when i was drunk!
The complete spanish city experience then :lol:

mccain+head+in+hand.jpg

This has to be the best reply ever in spotlight history.

Well done bro,you made me laugh and it has been an awful day so far for me!

wow! now THAT'S really getting into the catalan culture right there......:eek::spank::lol:

Did you manage to find McDonalds?

i know your not irish but i dont get that

people who go away from the likes of ireland or england to get away from those countries and all that yet the minute they touch down on foreign soil they go for the first thing that reminds them of home like a mcdonalds or an english/irish pub or whatever

some craic to be had in them but i still dont understand it

Just the one??? Aww no! :rolleyes:

I knew this was going to upset you olly :lol:

Can I ask you a question though... you seem to know barce quite well. I'm heading back in a few days and was wondering if Café Royale is still there... great wee spot beside the placa reial?Had a blazing night in it a year or two back so wouldn't mind giving it a visit again.

Cheers, J

the bario gothico (sp?) is nice to walk around. i remember buying my first balearic ambient cd waay back in 2k1 in some little shop around there.

Cheers, Barcelona is a beautiful city. I spent a few nights there beforei went to ibiza myself. Went to a club called lotus, which was a fun place but nothing compared to Ibiza.

Razzmatazz is supposed to be a large awesome club.

one warning, never underestimate the pick pockets and the hookers. they will all try to take advantage of you. be aware at all times and travel in groups if possible.

:) the conversation followed it's own way. :spank:

But can we get back to my first question? While I was planing my trip I left weekend for Barcelona (dont' want to miss WLS so Sunday evening heading to the Island). So, guys, it's friday morning, I'm just off the plane, and going...where :?: )

Cheers, Barcelona is a beautiful city. I spent a few nights there beforei went to ibiza myself. Went to a club called lotus, which was a fun place but nothing compared to Ibiza.

Razzmatazz is supposed to be a large awesome club.

one warning, never underestimate the pick pockets and the hookers. they will all try to take advantage of you. be aware at all times and travel in groups if possible.

Thanks, mate!

There is guide by ibiza voice for barcelona clubs. Macarena seems to be a nice place as well as Apolo/Nitza sounds interesting to be visited. but didn't check line-ups yet...

classic :lol:

Hello ppl!

We are going to Ibiza in few days! But first have to spend weekend at Barcelona.
What are you suggestions how can we plan our day/night time? Any must dance clubs? Your favorite bars?

Or may be you can me us in Barca?

The more people more fun!

8)
Macarena is a great small club! city hall is quite good and apollo is really good aswell! RazzMatazz...too big and u get lost easily!
do u wanna drink and get drunk quickly and for nothin? go to Cyrano bar! great bar, u serve ur glass urself, no limit! and...its like 4€ for a vodka Redbull and its not double or simple...its more like you poor the vodka yourself...its on Calle Aribau, 152! get there early as from like 11.30 its quite full but you will like it! then head off to macarena! thats what i would do if i didnt have any exams at the moment....

Just the one??? Aww no! :rolleyes:

I knew this was going to upset you olly :lol:

Can I ask you a question though... you seem to know barce quite well. I'm heading back in a few days and was wondering if Café Royale is still there... great wee spot beside the placa reial?Had a blazing night in it a year or two back so wouldn't mind giving it a visit again.

Cheers, J

sorry man, don't know it at all

I'd google it and see when the most recent reviews were written

Macarena is a great small club! city hall is quite good and apollo is really good aswell! RazzMatazz...too big and u get lost easily!

Macarena is crazy and fun. Apolo is great, I love it. RazzMatazz is too big, too far away and too everything. City Hall used to be a good laugh, you can't find a more central club

But... why nobody is mentioning La Terrazzza? It's outdoors, it's beautiful, is fun. I've been told the sound could be louder and there's lots of guiris (foreing people), but IMO it should be seen. And, why locking yourself in a dark dirty club when you can dance under the stars? 8)

Back