Barcelona experience!

But... why nobody is mentioning La Terrazzza? It's outdoors, it's beautiful, is fun. I've been told the sound could be louder and there's lots of guiris (foreing people), but IMO it should be seen. And, why locking yourself in a dark dirty club when you can dance under the stars? 8)

'los guiris' :lol::oops: where does that word come from? I've always wondered. I used to go to l'ovella negra for cheap drinks when I was an erasmus student and people used to say, it was full of 'guiris'

la terraza is certainly one of the nicest club I've been to - Only been twice. Need to go back!

just a real, real shame though about the limiters - because Dixon's selections were inspired that night :(

well i never

se llamaron "guiris" en el norte de España (Pais Vasco y Navarra) a los seguidores de la regente María Cristina (Cristinos- guiristinos), que estaba en guerra con su cuñado el autoproclamado rey de España Carlos V. éste era un tio muy tradicional que estaba en contra del liberalismo que ya asomaba...(por ejemplo no restaurar la Inquisición) y que por cojones quería ser rey absolutista...todo esto llevó a España a una puta guerra civil en el 1833 de la que todavía estamos mamando...

in ibiza they often say 'guirufos'

But... why nobody is mentioning La Terrazzza? It's outdoors, it's beautiful, is fun. I've been told the sound could be louder and there's lots of guiris (foreing people), but IMO it should be seen. And, why locking yourself in a dark dirty club when you can dance under the stars? 8)

I would say the location and atmosphere more than made up for the lack of ear-punishing decibels. If I'm back over for the Sonar weekend next year (pretty likely!) then I'll definitely be planning for a night at La Terrazza!

well i never

se llamaron "guiris" en el norte de España (Pais Vasco y Navarra) a los seguidores de la regente María Cristina (Cristinos- guiristinos), que estaba en guerra con su cuñado el autoproclamado rey de España Carlos V. éste era un tio muy tradicional que estaba en contra del liberalismo que ya asomaba...(por ejemplo no restaurar la Inquisición) y que por cojones quería ser rey absolutista...todo esto llevó a España a una puta guerra civil en el 1833 de la que todavía estamos mamando...

in ibiza they often say 'guirufos'

I love the lack of filters in spanish :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fantastic spot... when I was there we were inside but still had an awesome time.

J

Macarena is crazy and fun. Apolo is great, I love it. RazzMatazz is too big, too far away and too everything. City Hall used to be a good laugh, you can't find a more central club

Haven't been to la terraza yet...too many exams...cant go out and enjoy some good time...need to wait the 18th and bk home and UNDERGROUND!!!!!!

When we were there it was during the winter so it was moved inside... I think it was called Discothèque. I could be wrong though. J

Yes that's true, it's the winter club called discotheque ruled by the same people. But totally different, it's impossible to compare both places

Back