Bank Holiday Weekend Plans

off to spain tomorrow (well flying into Gib and staying in Sotogrande)

with the missus & baby for her 1st foreign trip (the baby not the missus)

her passport arrived yesterday..........phew :eek:8)

Hope you enjoy your break mate. I bet you need it :lol:

off to spain tomorrow (well flying into Gib and staying in Sotogrande)

with the missus & baby for her 1st foreign trip (the baby not the missus)

her passport arrived yesterday..........phew :eek:8)

I took my little girl to Ibiza last year in May when she was just 3 months! She was cool no problems! Sat in her little buggy in the shade with her floppy sunhat etc looking cool! Also just slept in buggy all the time when out so could have a drink and mean in peace no problem.

Enjoy Espana!

cheers fellas!!

to be honest, you're probably right, saying that I cant lie in it, I have to be doing stuff, whereas the missus will lie there sizzling like al sausage all day!!

hopefully little naiya will be happy to snooze in the shade where she can guard daddys stash of chilled cruz campos ;)

and yes mark.........you will know soon enough :lol:

It's the legendary annual cottage retreat for us...18 friends off to the Cotswalds for messy fun.

8)

oh feck me that's hilarious.

That was a rather unfortunate way of describing a group jaunt in a country cottage. :spank:

Nothing untoward will be taking place over the weekend (a la George Michael) I promise. :lol:

That was a rather unfortunate way of describing a group jaunt in a country cottage. :spank:

Nothing untoward will be taking place over the weekend (a la George Michael) I promise. :lol:

Has it got a swimming pool? (a la Barrymore) ;)

i think you'd better stop digging you own hole mate. :lol:

Friday: Drive Bournemouth to Leamington Spa, stay with friend's folks.
Saturday: Drive Leamington Spa to Carlisle. Watch Carlisle v Bournemouth. Celberation / Consolation drinking for 20p a pint.
Sunday: Drive back down via a chosen Championship game hosting city, possibly Sheffield to watch them or some other exciting last day of the season game.

Back