Bank Holiday Weekend Plans

Congratulations russ!

Hope you have a great weekend!!! ( and happily ever after as well! ;))

no plans for me in deadmonton this weekend... probably something dead-ish..

Fri - no plans as yet, prob just some drinks somewhere

Sat - booked a table at the Blue Elephant in Fulham as a surprise for Tom for being such a lovely husband :oops::lol:

Sun - if the weather is nice picnic in Richmond Park with the doggies, if not out for a roast and some DIY :lol:

Mon - going to Thorpe Park for the day

It must be wedding fever this weekend as my friends is also getting married (all the best for the day russ, i can also vouch for it being the best day of my life so far!)

Thurs - Day off due to final solicitor meeting and lots of r&r.

Fri - Back to work but shouldn't be to onerous, auditors seem to nearing an end to my area at least...out in the evening with friends for a turkish.

Sat - Golf comp, domestic bliss, pick up friend from station and then off to wedding reception in the evening, which will be great, a good old catch up with lots and lots of old faces :D:D!

Sun - Recover and then another golf comp, dinner in the evening with the wife so she can gloat about her hot air balloon ride she had earlier in the day.

Mon - What will be is what will be!

russ, for crying out loud, you've still got time to back out. do not get married (especially to a woman)

I was looking at going but this starts early and will be over by 11.30pm/midnight at the latest then it's more money into somewher else so will givbe this a miss, im leaning towards Cassius:)

He will be dull by comparison!! Soulwax will probably be a live thing!!

He will be dull by comparison!! Soulwax will probably be a live thing!!

thing is though it ends too early.

unconfirmed info has it that none other than John Digweed is also making an appearance in Dublin this Sunday, this really is the only place to be this Sunday.:)

Congratulations, russ. I imagine you have made suitable arrangements for the upkeep of your pond whilst on honeymoon :)

Have a gr8 time.

thanks guys and girls for you words of cheer. It really means alot to me to hear that I am, indeed, doing the right ting!!!

Getting very excited now.....

for those who asked,

we are getting married here:

http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/w-vh/w-visits/w-findaplace/w-suttonhouse/

and the reception here (practically my local!)

http://www.thevinelondon.co.uk/

and the honeymoon here:

http://www.simplyscilly.co.uk/

Are you still the proud owner of 2 eyebrows then?????? You havent had to draw one in for the nuptials have you.......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've never been but only heard good things about it.......
I've been. You'll enjoy it. Perhaps a little overdone on the atmosphere but the food is great.
(unfortunately Irina decided she doesn't like Thai so I don't get to go there anymore :()

off to spain tomorrow (well flying into Gib and staying in Sotogrande)

with the missus & baby for her 1st foreign trip (the baby not the missus)

her passport arrived yesterday..........phew :eek:8)

Back