Bank holiday rundowns

Welcome to God's country...:lol:

How was your Northern venture?

Wicked mate!

All the classy spots - Sam Jacks, Linekers etc. Half our number were between 18-22, so cheap, cheerful and friendly ladies were the drivers.

Went to some comedy place called the Hyena too. Dire comedians. We left when one of our number got thrown out because they couldn't defend themselves from some gentle heckling.

Having four pints before we played footy on Saturday probably wasn't advisabl, but given the oppo pulled out so we played among ourselves at a Powerleague, it didn't really matter.

Beers owed for the favour I never used ;).

Back in London at 5 on Sun after good few on the trains then out all Sunday and Monday.

Getting up for work at 5.30am after four heavy, heavy days drinking, wasn't easy.

:lol:
Wicked mate!

All the classy spots - Sam Jacks, Linekers etc. Half our number were between 18-22, so cheap, cheerful and friendly ladies were the drivers.

Went to some comedy place called the Hyena too. Dire comedians. We left when one of our number got thrown out because they couldn't defend themselves from some gentle heckling.

Having four pints before we played footy on Saturday probably wasn't advisabl, but given the oppo pulled out so we played among ourselves at a Powerleague, it didn't really matter.

Back in London at 5 on Sun after good few on the trains then out all Sunday and Monday.

Getting up for work at 5.30am after four heavy, heavy days drinking, wasn't easy.

Haha sounds like a heavy but fun weekend. Glad you had a good time!!:lol:

:lol:

Haha sounds like a heavy but fun weekend. Glad you had a good time!!:lol:

Heavy indeed. Never drinking sambuca and tabasco again, nor playing popular card game 'ring of fire'!

Also having seen what some the wives-to-be in hen parties behave definitely never getting married.

Wicked mate!

Hyena is hitty missy to be honest - I have had some hilarious nights in there and some really **** ones too..... the management dont like too much heckling - apparently it can "put the comedians off their stride! WTF??? :lol::lol::lol:

Glad you had a great time.... maybe next time you are up we can all meet up at Mark's place :lol:

Hyena is hitty missy to be honest - I have had some hilarious nights in there and some really **** ones too..... the management dont like too much heckling - apparently it can "put the comedians off their stride! WTF??? :lol::lol::lol:

Glad you had a great time.... maybe next time you are up we can all meet up at Mark's place :lol:

Now that sounds like a plan...

Does sound like a plan. I'll make sure I'm not sheperding a bunch of kids for that visit.

...and a new venue which is nothing short of spectacular. London has been crying out for a venue like 'THAT club' for years. It's a huge uncovered terrace with lighting trusses and a raised surround.
It's like being in Miami or something - world class stuff!
Can't wait to go back there! 8)

I think this used to be called the Tunnel Club in about 1989/90 can remember going there to see Tony Wilson and I think Trevor Fung etc play Balearic tunes, although it has changed a lot from the recent pics. Was a right dark place back then.....

I think this used to be called the Tunnel Club in about 1989/90 can remember going there to see Tony Wilson and I think Trevor Fung etc play Balearic tunes, although it has changed a lot from the recent pics. Was a right dark place back then.....

That's right and Dorringtons after that. As mentioned on another thread, I went once and the Accourt brothers of (allegedly) murdering Stephen Lawrence fame were DJing there.

Never went back

That's right and Dorringtons after that. As mentioned on another thread, I went once and the Accourt brothers of (allegedly) murdering Stephen Lawrence fame were DJing there.

Never went back

Is THAT where it ws then? ugh!! not a nice place, has had many names over the years. As for being an outdoor venue, 99% of the time it smells of **** round there!!

Buckers......."allegedly"?? come on, everyone knows they did it!!!

Is THAT where it ws then? ugh!! not a nice place, has had many names over the years. As for being an outdoor venue, 99% of the time it smells of **** round there!!

Buckers......."allegedly"?? come on, everyone knows they did it!!!

Wouldn't want to be responsible for Spotlight getting sued JJ;)

As for being an outdoor venue, 99% of the time it smells of **** round there!!

:lol: Not that different to Pacha's stinky roof terrace from badly maintained Ibizan sewer systems then eh?

Is it normally that bad then? :confused:

Ah well - looks like I'll only go back there for the sold out stuff then.

:lol: Not that different to Pacha's stinky roof terrace from badly maintained Ibizan sewer systems then eh?

yes, you noticed then??

dont get me wrong, if you had a top night there, fair play, knowing what I do know about secret sundaze Im surprised thats all. And it does raise a chuckle that there were several hundred of you throwing shapes all day long, blissfully unaware of where you were!! :lol:

It used to attract quite a rough crowd when it was The House and Terrace (a "Millwall" crowd Jon always calls them :eek:) but hopefully now it's changed hands and SS are putting their events on there it will up its game a bit. The photos certainly looks impressive.
My friend works for the club, I'll try and find out if their putting on any other nights...

It used to attract quite a rough crowd when it was The House and Terrace (a "Millwall" crowd Jon always calls them :eek:)
unfortunately there is a quite bit of that round where we live and the surrounding towns eg Sidcup, Bromley, Eltham etc It kicked off big time on St Georges day in Bexley Village between local followers of the BNP (aka thick necked ****wits) and the police :evil:

Back