Bambuddha Grove???

tell us more about this palace
is it pricey?
what are the surroundings like?
what style is it? Hispanic? Asian? Oriental?

more info, do they have a website??? where can i make reservations?

I was at Bambuddha last week. It was my second time there. Went last year too.
last year the food was not great and the service was awful.
This year, the food was really good. We really enjoyed the food. Service was fine until the place got busy. We waited well over an hour for our bill and for them to return the credit card etc.
Meal cost approx EUR 100 for 2 people (starter, main course, dessert, coffee and wine)

spunkymonkey said:
I was at Bambuddha last week. It was my second time there. Went last year too.
last year the food was not great and the service was awful.
This year, the food was really good. We really enjoyed the food. Service was fine until the place got busy. We waited well over an hour for our bill and for them to return the credit card etc.
Meal cost approx EUR 100 for 2 people (starter, main course, dessert, coffee and wine)

Cheers for that Monkey, around what time did you go??

I´ve only been there once, and I thought the place was amazing and beautiful, Liza did you check out the homepage for B.G???

Ibiza-girlie said:
I´ve only been there once, and I thought the place was amazing and beautiful, Liza did you check out the homepage for B.G???

Yeah Im all booked and everything, woo hoo. You always hear some good things some bad things about places, just gotta go see for myself hey.

But thanks to everybody for all your info and views :D :D ;) ;)

hihi i will most certainly remind you hun´- promise you´ll send me the menu?? when are you back?? ill be leaving on the 5th remember??

Back