Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

I find the Juno charts quite useful when I'm nerding out. You kind of get a feel for what everyone's into. It has to be pretty decent for me to fork out these days. usually stuff for the show (+ supporting artists on bandcamp fridays when the site waives their cut). I'm a sheep in that I will prioritise what people I respect are into but I gave up trying to keep up with all the latest a long time back. finding the time for any of it now is the real ballache though.

I find the Juno charts quite useful when I'm nerding out. You kind of get a feel for what everyone's into. It has to be pretty decent for me to fork out these days. usually stuff for the show (+ supporting artists on bandcamp fridays when the site waives their cut). I'm a sheep in that I will prioritise what people I respect are into but I gave up trying to keep up with all the latest a long time back. finding the time for any of it now is the real ballache though.
I know what you mean, I've not had much time to search deeply and listen properly. Subsequently I'm struggling to find new music that is hitting the button for me. I've gone back to listening to older music, tried and tested genres and artists in general.

Juno is my “go to” too
When I’m not distracted by re-edits on Soundcloud?

Very nice chart from Pete Herbert. Here's a tasty little Simple Minds edit he did a while back which Kenneth Bager played last week on his MFD radio show.

Anyone that listens to my mixes would know it’s on there.

Pete was a resident at dirks Queens nights in Edinburgh

It was only last night I was playing this in the truck at work.

Last edited:
Back