Back for the 1st time in 4 years

It dont matter if you're blackwhiteyellowpurplegreenblueorangebrownmauveburgundy etc etc etc

SHUT UP DANNY!! :lol:

He did play it as his final encore. And I quite like him telling me to "Be Myself" :D

i'd left by then but that brilliant track................roger sanchez spent most of monday night saying "Release Yourself".

so which is it Be Yourself or Release Yourself, or are the same thing, are they compatible?? :eek: :confused: :lol:

i'd left by then but that brilliant track................

Did you leave before you end you loser lightweight :lol: We weren't going anywhere til Danny T had played his very last record (despite it being 7am in the morning and an hour before we were meant to be at the airport :eek: :lol: ).

Did you leave before you end you loser lightweight :lol: We weren't going anywhere til Danny T had played his very last record (despite it being 7am in the morning and an hour before we were meant to be at the airport :eek: :lol: ).

ROM

danny t was great - had everyone signing towards the end...

All I have been listening to is danny t since I have been back...

I hope he plays next year again

danny t was great - had everyone signing towards the end...

All I have been listening to is danny t since I have been back...

I hope he plays next year again

It's becoming a bit of a tradition him playing WLS Closing so fingers xd for next year.

Have you got Danny T - Choice Jon?? I dug that out again at the wkend, I'd forgot how good it was.

It's becoming a bit of a tradition him playing WLS Closing so fingers xd for next year.

Have you got Danny T - Choice Jon?? I dug that out again at the wkend, I'd forgot how good it was.

no I only have 2 GU albums from him and can't relly afford to splash out until next year now...

is it really good? I will have to add it to my ever growing list of albums I want

no I only have 2 GU albums from him and can't relly afford to splash out until next year now...

is it really good? I will have to add it to my ever growing list of albums I want

Do you want me to lend you it before you go to put on your ipod??

What about the Back to Basics 10 Years, have you got that, you NEED that in your Danny T collection :D

his back to basics one is pretty good too.

I like the first half of CD1 London and the first couple of tracks (that go on for about 20 mins) off CD2 London.8)

the original NSDM!:twisted:

Back