Baby "P"

absolutely terrible...what would posess a so-called human being to abuse a defenseless baby in such a way??...i dont want to sound negative,but it was only a few months ago that a poor child was starved to death in birmingham..the poor kid was even seen eating garbage out the bin!.neighbours told the authorities and when they decided to act,it was too late....

2 babies killed by their mother last night in manchester !! :cry:

WTF is happening to the world :spank:

-----------------------------------------

Couldnt stop thinking about baby 'p' last night, i was constantly cuddling and kissing my littl'un, and it just kept coming back to me. So so very sad. :cry:

It was quite possitive to see it kick off in westminster, although too little too late comes to mind, especially after the poor little Victoria Climbie case. Lets hope there is NEVER abother case like these.

Is this a reflection of the uk, or the world in whole, either way it questions humanity ??!!

2 babies killed by their mother last night in manchester !! :cry:

WTF is happening to the world :spank:

-----------------------------------------

Couldnt stop thinking about baby 'p' last night, i was constantly cuddling and kissing my littl'un, and it just kept coming back to me. So so very sad. :cry:

It was quite possitive to see it kick off in westminster, although too little too late comes to mind, especially after the poor little Victoria Climbie case. Lets hope there is NEVER abother case like these.

Is this a reflection of the uk, or the world in whole, either way it questions humanity ??!!

same here. Got in last night, gave Naiya a big hug, I must tell her I love her a dozen times a day and I intend to do carry on doing so while I still can!! Thats all we can do as parents, give our little ones all the love, support and protection that they deserve!

re the Manchester tragedy, a couple of things that have come out about it.

1: rumour has it that the police were there 24hrs before as there were concerns for their safety.

2: the chlidren, aged 3ys & 3mths died from single stab wounds to the chest.

Im sure the true horror will be revealed as the story runs.

but again a horrific turn of events. :cry:

Morbo makes the best point out of all of this though. Gotta question why and how this could be done and the only answer is mental health problems presumbly.

Totally unforgivable and unimaginable as to why anyone would do this but mental health issues must have played a big part, humans treat each other in some terrible ways and unfortunately those that survive can often inflict similar suffering on others that they then come into contact with. The most astounding thing for me is that it was the same council as the Victoria Colimbie case, I used to work for a local education authority and there were huge procedures and policies put into place after that case and now it's happened again. It is shameful that with all the fuss made over the Ross and Brand "scandal" and Ross being suspended and Brand resigning that no-one within the loacl authority is going to be sacked!

well an official apology has been made in respect of the failures of Haringey child services....its just the same old feeble excuses being made!!its a classic case of too little far too late in my opinion!!...

fcuk, if anywhere should have been over cautious it should have been there.....there are probably even people who have worked, indirectly, on both cases.

totally and utterly unforgiveable.

Apparently Baby 'p' was visited over 60 times, not once or twice, but 60 times. Poor little mite never stood a chance :cry:

It wont bring him back but if people are brought to account, and very seriously, then it will probably send out a message to the other authorities around the uk that this cant happen again, ever.

Done get me wrong they probably have such a hard job to do, and they must really be sti77ing themselves now, but somewhere, some people are going to have to change things dramat¡cally.

When they showed the picture of him last night on ITN, he looked so angelic, how some one can be so evil to snap his spine and do what he did. Capital punishment wouldnt be enough.

Dont you think its disgusting how the doctor couldnt even work out that his spine/back was broken??

I mean how much faith does that give you into the NHS and our local doctors!!!!

Made my blood boil when I read that part of it :eek::spank::spank:

Its so so sad it made me cry. Especially when i read that his natural father had seen him a few days before he died, and described him as 'had his head shaved with scars all over his scalp'

HELLO? Just makes me sick :(

RIP

Here are the XXXX names

Three people charged in connection with the murder of an infant have been committed for trial at the Old Bailey.

Tracey Connolly, 25, of Penshurst Road, Tottenham, north London, was charged with the murder of her 17-month-old son, Peter, and with allowing and causing the death of a child under 16.

Her partner Steven Barker, 31, also of Penhurst Road, Tottenham, was also charged with murder and allowing and causing the death of a child under 16.

Barker's brother Jason Owen, 35, of Wittersham Road, Bromley, was charged with allowing and causing the death of a child under 16.

Ex-of:
Jason Owen, address 2 Wittersham Road, Bromley, BR1 4RH.
Tracey Connolly Penhurst Road, Tottenham, N17
Steven Barker Penhurst Road, Tottenham, N17, previously of Armadale Close, Tottenham, N17 9PL.

All three were remanded in custody at Highgate Magistrates' Court in north London to appear at the Old Bailey on November 23.

Peter was pronounced dead at North Middlesex Hospital, north London, on August 3, 2007.

I hope they get XXXX by demons and rot for eternity in the flames of HELL.

XXXXXXX DESPICABLE SCUM BAG XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the Panorama thing on TV lat night about it, I didn't want to watch it, but I felt I had to. I was sad,sick and so so angry, I agree with all the posts on here. I'm a level headed bloke with 2 kids of my own, but I would give up my freedom and the chance to see my children grow up if i could be left alone with these scum bags, yes I would go to prison for what i have in mind but I promise they would suffer so so much they might start to understand the sort of pain they put that little defenceless boy through.

Two wrongs don't make a right but that is in normal circumstances...and there is nothing normal about these ....i can't even call them people.

I started reading about it in the paper a couple of times but stopped. Was too hard to read.

That poor little kid, it's heart breaking.:cry: x 10000

Its so so sad it made me cry. Especially when i read that his natural father had seen him a few days before he died, and described him as 'had his head shaved with scars all over his scalp'

HELLO? Just makes me sick :(

RIP

Why did the dad not think to do anything though at this point. I mean I am sure its hard with custody and all this but why not try and do something if he suspected something....I mean would you hand your child back to someone if he looked like that?

Here are the XXXX names

Three people charged in connection with the murder of an infant have been committed for trial at the Old Bailey.

Tracey Connolly, 25, of Penshurst Road, Tottenham, north London, was charged with the murder of her 17-month-old son, Peter, and with allowing and causing the death of a child under 16.

Her partner Steven Barker, 31, also of Penhurst Road, Tottenham, was also charged with murder and allowing and causing the death of a child under 16.

Barker's brother Jason Owen, 35, of Wittersham Road, Bromley, was charged with allowing and causing the death of a child under 16.

Ex-of:
Jason Owen, address 2 Wittersham Road, Bromley, BR1 4RH.
Tracey Connolly Penhurst Road, Tottenham, N17
Steven Barker Penhurst Road, Tottenham, N17, previously of Armadale Close, Tottenham, N17 9PL.

All three were remanded in custody at Highgate Magistrates' Court in north London to appear at the Old Bailey on November 23.

Peter was pronounced dead at North Middlesex Hospital, north London, on August 3, 2007.

I hope they get XXXX by demons and rot for eternity in the flames of HELL.

XXXXXXX DESPICABLE SCUM BAG XXXXX

with you 100% mate!! As

Back