BABS AND TRANCEMASTER TOM - THE RETURN!!

Barbie

Right bear with me cos I haven't been to bed since Thursday night and I have left all but 3 of my braincells in Ibiza (and the ones I have left are working overtime to keep me alive :rolleyes: ) but a couple of glasses of wine seem to have sorted me out, so here goes..............

Flew out on the 13th, usual saga at the airport, drank way too much wine, almost had a fit cos they shut all the bars at Gatwick at 9.30pm and we weren't flying til 11.30pm, actually went into Duty Free to buy a bottle of champagne to keep me going, went to pay and remembered that weren't flying outside the EU so couldn't purchase alcohol :rolleyes: fortunately found a dodgy bar that was still open and got more wine yay so was very giddy by time we arrived in Ibiza. Got taxi straight to Bali Beach, lovely apartments, will definitely be staying there again, Tracy was staying there in room below us and I'd promised her I wouldn't wake her up at 5am in the morning when we got there but the temptation was too much for me so as you can imagine she appreciated my early wake-up call (sorry hon ;) ) More wine, was most excited, wanted to wait outside Space til it opened but Tom talked me out of so did the boring thing and put my head down for a couple of hours :p

Got up bright and early Sunday morning, weather was absolutely cack :rolleyes: celebrated our first Sunday in Ibiza with a few glasses of wine, Tracy came round and then down to Bora Bora for 11. Couple of drinks there and then off to Space for midday :D Met my fellow Subliminal bints Nalini and Young Jo so lots of excitement and nip rubbing followed :p Someone told us that David Morales was in the house so me and Nalini went on a stalking mission and when we stalk, we stalk :p so located him but can you believe it he was wearing top :eek: You can tell what the weather was like if Mr Morales is wearing a top so we ran up to him and started taking his vest off 'David get your top off', bless him he looked most bemused by 'these crazy English girls' (his words :p ) but humoured us and posed for piccies. We left Space bout 3 for an early get out, it all got very silly, you know when you're using Crusher Jo's skills at 3pm on a Sunday afternoon the day is going to go downhill :p Went to Bora Bora for a bit, did a bit of leapfrogging as you do and then back in Space for about 5. Jonathon Ulysses was playing and coming out with some classic terrace tunes as only he can, found a little podium to dance on and got our positions for the rest of the night. As I'm throwing a few shapes, this hunky young specimen comes up to me and says something, bear in mind my ears and brain have decided to stop working together so it took me a while to get there and it was only my long-lost son Rob :D I was expecting some annoying little 14 year old look-alike but believe me girlies he's grown into a strapping young man so I got most excited and proceeded to crush him with hugs every 5 seconds as he tried to escape from my clutches :p Back on podium, more bint shapes were thrown, I think at this point our other Moderator James came up to me, again I was struggling, I think the conversation went something like:

James - Hi it's James from Spotlight
Babs - Oh hi, so what do you post under?
James - No it's James
Babs - Yes but what name do you go under??
James - NO IT'S JAMES!!

Finally I get there and say hello to him and his lovely wife (apologies for my simpleness James, it must have been jetlag of something :confused: :p )

My fellow bintboy Nath turns up and we're all throwing a few shapes to Lawler who was very good and waiting for the legend that is Derrick L Carter. We start talking to some bloke from ITV who was filming and then he hits us with the news Delboy isn't turning up :eek: :twisted: He was playing Circus on the Friday night and him, Yousef and Jon (fit as ;) ) Carter were still out on a bender :rolleyes: In future if anyone asks you what does the L stand for in Derrick L Carter, it's LETDOWN :twisted: Damn you Delboy :twisted: Anyway Fat Phil Cooper stood in and was excellent and then Lawler came back on to close the terrace, usual terrace set from Lawler. By this time my back was achey breaky cos I hadn't even walked anywhere for last 3 week so dancing for 12 hours on first day of holiday was probably not what doctor had in mind when she told me to have relaxing holiday :rolleyes: so shock horror I left terrace a bit before it closed, went back with Tracy had more wine and then Tom and Nath came back, more wine, couldn't sleep, ended up putting my head down for couple of hours, woke up on Monday morning, felt clinically dead :rolleyes: so at times like these the only thing to do is get back on it :p Altho in hindsight 3 bottles of wine and god knows what else before midday was probably not the most sensible thing to do :rolleyes: Therefore DC10 is very very hazy :confused: I have been told that I was trying to get people to piggy back me round club :rolleyes: and I remember Inner City been played and that's about it. DC10 was absolutely rammed, to the point of unbearable and when Tania Vulcano came on, she was coming out with some dirge so we all left went down to Bora Bora, more silliness followed, for some reason I wanted to get into a bin so insisted on Nalini trying to pick me up and put me in it (and oh dear there are pictures to prove it :rolleyes: ) more dancing, wine and other minxiness. Again couldn't sleep, managed to put head down for about an hour and woke up Tuesday feeling particularly wrong, realised this in hindsight was probably to do with fact that I hadn't eaten since Saturday :rolleyes: so tried to embrace this eating malarky. Went to Passion. omg that place is a godsend, good food (even lots of veggie stuff), all the smoothies and milkshakes that Tom can drink and they do a nice white wine for me so we we're all happy :D

Tuesday night was Underwater, got on the wine before we went, then me, Tom and Tracy headed to Pacha for 1.30am, met up with Nalini, Young Jo and Rob. Couldn't believe it that Jon (fit as ;) ) Carter was playing at 1.30 so had to get straight on it. Me and Nalini tried to get Jon's attention by leapfrogging directly in front of DJ box cos I thought there's no way he can resist me leapfrogging and flashing my bum in a 6" skirt lol :p Tried to climb into DJ booth to molest Jon but couldn't get up there (lucky escape for Jon methinks :p ) Jon was good, but I've seen him play better and he didn't seem to be particularly into it like he normally is. Altho the rumour has it that him and Sara Cox are having marital problems (they were both meant to be over there for a week til We Love Sundays Closing but he got a plane back to Manchester on Weds). Jon if you're reading this and you need a shoulder to cry on you know where I am :p ;)

At one point in the DJ booth, there is Jon (fit as ;) ) Carter, Dazza (I'm so easy on the eye) Emerson and my baby Erick all in the DJ booth, well you can imagine my excitement, I thought if Stan Collymore and Thiery Henry could both just pop us all well, my life would be complete :p Unfortunately they didn't, can't think why :p

Josh Wink played who I was most impressed with, while Erick fiddled about with the sound levels so I did a good bit of Erick stalking and pounced on him to get picture of me and him, then he came on and played a few tunes, then Dazza Emerson finished the night off in style, Pacha closed at 7.30am so reluctantly left, wanted to go to In Bed With Space Closing but my meanie Keeper kept me in line for once, got back, still couldn't embrace this sleep malarky so thought it was time to get a few rays on the beach and chilled down Bora Bora all day.

Wednesday night was very civilised, me, Tom and Tracy went to watch sunset at Khumaras and then food at Kasbah, but cos had not really eaten a proper meal since Saturday, found that eating was most hard work and completely finished me off so went back and slept :eek:

Woke up Thursday, feeling like a new woman, chilled down Bora Bora all day and then we all headed to Ministry. Met the lovely Nancy (Belle) who is a complete babe and has the bestest blonde hair in the world, talked Erick with her ;) Jazzy M played and the Junior Jack and Kid Creme. OMG they were unbelievable, it was like they were playing their set just for me, every single one of my favourite tunes of the last year, and when they finished with God Made Me Phunky, I just wanted to snog them both :p

As we left at 7.30, Tom has the bright idea of going to Tonic Carry On and you know what I'm like, I don't need any encouragement for an after party so we all head to Space, we get in and it's not that busy and there is no Tonic branding anywhere :confused: but the music was good so we throw some more shapes, me and Tracy try to do a bit of pole dancing and after a few hours, we wonder where Alex P and Brandon Block are, Tracy goes and asks someone if it's actually Tonic and they had their closing party the week before :confused: Basically it was just a random carry-on for the repribates of society, so I felt most at home :p Went down to Bora Bora, then Ancient People, at this point we had all lost the ability to speak and even breathing was an effort :rolleyes: We crawl back to apartments, at this point we have one brain cell between the 3 of us and needed help big-time :rolleyes: If even my Keeper isn't a state to look after me, we know we've hit problems :eek: :p

At some point, crawled into bed, at one point was contemplating doing Pure Pacha but had lost the ability to live :rolleyes: I heard that Danny Krivit didn't play, was anyone there, is this true??

Woke up Saturday and we're alive so that in itself is an achievement so we congratulated ourself on the fact that we're all still alive and semi-functioning :p Another chilled day down Bora Bora and then we went to KM5 in the evening to get some good food and much needed energy for Space.

Started off Sunday morning in Passion so Tom could stock up on smoothies and I could get some decent wine, then headed to Space at midday where Jonathan Ulysses was rocking the terrace. We left about 3, went down Bora Bora for a bit and got back into Space for 4.30, there was already big queue outside so we got back onto our steps and I literally didn't move for the next 6 or so hours, the place was absolutely rammed, never seen Space so busy. Tania Vulcano was on when we got back who played a good set, then Rooty who were excellent. Briefly met Neil (Swiss Taff) and saw the lovely Nancy again. We met some Americans that come on here, don't post but read and they recognised me which Tom found most amusing so if you're reading this nice Americans hello and make yourself known to us :D

Fatboy played after Rooty and absolutely blew me away, was the set of the holiday so far and he was absolutely loving it as only Fatboy can. He finished his set with Love in the Air and it was one of those perfect terrace moments, almost brought a tear to this old bint's eye, I started coming out with my usual drivel to Tom 'I'm so happy I could cry', 'I'm never going to be this happy again' and which point he got me in a headlock and reminded me that I'd said the same thing about 3 days early and say it at least 3 times every Ibiza holiday lol :p ;)

Steve Lawler closed the terrace and produced the goods as per normal but I must say it was virtually identical set to what he played the week before and what he played in June and what he played at Creamfields and what he played at Space the previous year. I'm like Steve you're getting a bit predictable, we all love Blue Monday but when you're expecting to hear it it's not the same :rolleyes: Erick was in the DJ booth with a shirt open to his waist, omg that body :p and Dave Beer was being his usual random self and wearing something that appeared to be a table-tennis costume :p Lawler finished with Sweet Dreams as per normal and then we reluctantly left when the terrace closed and said our farewells to Space for another year (little did we know at that time but we were going to be back for 2 more Carry Ons :p )We went to die at Ancient People and then crawled back to apartment. Woke up Monday morning feeling suprisingly well :eek: so back on the wine and then we headed to DC10, again all a bit hazy, I remember Jo Mills and Tania Vulcano playing and it was rammed again, we left to go down to Bora Bora which was really going off and some couple decided to put on a sex show on one of the tables :rolleyes: Believe me the old Manumission sex-show had nothing on these 2 :eek: and then we had to say bye to Tracy :cry:

Got a bit of kip and then Tuesday was Trancemaster Tom's birthday and we had decided it would be rude not to go to Manumission Carry On :p so I got on the wine at 8am, did lots of other things that probably aren't advisable on a Tuesday morning :rolleyes: At one point my phone rings and it was a London number and I was expecting a call about my car been mended so I answered, unfortunately it was a recruitment agency, they wanted to tell me about a job they thought was suitable for me so considering my state you can imagine how the conversation went :rolleyes: so I'm not holding out much hope for that one :rolleyes: :p

The Manumission Carry On was fab, Smoking Jo was brilliant and Alfredo proved why he is still the Daddy of the Terrace :D Left there when it closed and spent rest of night down at Bora Bora, never ever seen Bora Bora so busy, people were literally dancing on the beach behind the barriers so we definitely celebrated TMT's birthday in style-eee :D

Woke up Wednesday, felt very wrong, again realised had forgotten to eat for a few days :rolleyes: so went to Passion again and then spent chilled day down Bora Bora. Went into Ibiza Town for drinks before Pacha, properly met Neil (who is an absolute darling) and all his gang and then headed to Pacha. Met up with my fellow Subliminal Ambassadors Nalini and Young Jo so had to get on the Subliminal podium and throw some Subliminal shapes in honour of Who da Funk who were excellent. Met Steve (Spunkymonkey) again and all his gang, then went into Funky Room for a bit, was having such a good time in there that forgot about Harry Choo Choo (sorry Harry :p) but then went into main room for Erick. Well you know that Erick's been out of favour recently with me, but all is forgiven and he redeemed himself big-time. All the Subliminal family were out in force and Erick played awesome set. Then he announces that he's doing a Subliminal Carry On at Space so it really would have been very rude and disrespectful not to go :p We met up with the lovely Keith (Keifer) and his gorgeous g/friend Esme (who I could just talk to about Miss Sixy and Morgan for hours on end ;) )and dragged them back to our apartments. It all got very silly (or rather I did :rolleyes: ) and I talked so much random bollox to them (honestly I'm not normally as bad as that :oops: :p ) and then we went to Space. Fantastic Carry On, Erick was bang on form, did some Subliminal stalking of Erick but I doubt whether he saw cos I've never seen Erick so funked, he had appeared to lose the ability to open his eyes (know the feeling lol :p )

We left Space when it closed, did Passion for smoothies for Tom and wine for me, then went to die at Bora Bora. Was meant to be doing Ministry that night but again had lost ability to move so did the sensible thing for once :eek: and must have crawled into bed at some point altho have no recollection of getting there :rolleyes:

Friday caught a few rays on the beach and then Pure Pacha at night for the one and only Danny Tenaglia. Thankyou to everyone who texted me earlier in the holiday to let me know he was playing ;) We got to Pacha really early cos it had been announced he was playing at 1am, was a bit nervous that he wasn't going to turn up but just before 1, I spot that trusted baseball cap and realise Danny T is in the house :D OMG the set of the holiday, absolutely awesome, I thought he might just turn up, go thru the motions and go but he was absolutely loving it, managed to get a picture of me with the man himself so he wasn't even doing his no-camera, no-mobiles etc bollox :rolleyes: :p Everytime I have seen him I am in complete awe I really don't know how he can mix up so much random stuff but yet it fits together so well. Deep Dish played after Danny T, again blow me away stuff, never ever have seen Pacha so rammed, at 5am there was literally coach loads of people still coming in. And then Tongy finished the night off in style, sooooo didn't want the night to finish but remembered we had to check out before 11am that morning :rolleyes: Got back, tried to pack which wasn't the easiest thing in the world :rolleyes: checked out and thought we would just get a sunbed down at Bora Bora and try and sleep, oh no it is literally the coldest day I have ever experienced in Ibiza :twisted: an absolute biting wind, we obviously didn't have a proper bed to go to cos we'd had to check out so we were laying on the sunbeds with towels wrapped round us like a pair of homeless tramps :rolleyes: :p Spent the day trying to focus on staying alive til we had to go to airport which in current state and in sub-zero temperatures in a bikini wasn't the easiest thing to do :rolleyes:

We were meeting Andy (Drew) and his gang at Es Vive cos the lucky gits were flying in that evening for Space/DC10 Closing :p Met Andy, his absolutely lovely gorgeous g/friend Angie and their fab mad friend Paul ;) , had drinks with them and then we headed into Ibiza Town for a final drink. It was absolute torture to have to leave them, knowing that they were going to be doing DefMix, Space and DC10 and we had to get on smelly plane home :twisted: but Tom got me in headlock and bundled me into taxi and we had to say our farewells :cry:

Every time we go to Ibiza, that journey home never gets any easier :twisted: it is absolute hell, you think after all this time we would be able to handle it but managed to knock myself out into a wine coma and slept on the plane home. Got back to London about 6am this morning :twisted: feel very very wrong, we went to M&S earlier to get food cos at the moment I don't know what I'm surviving on :rolleyes: and I couldn't even sign my credit card I have got the shakes so bad :rolleyes:

So all in all an absolute fab fab fab holiday :D

In summary:

Best night - We Love Sundays Closing :D
Best sets - Danny T, followed by Fatboy and JJ and KC
Amount of wine drunk - put it like this, at this moment in time I resemble a wine bottle :rolleyes: :p
No of smoothies Tom drunk - I think he did the full Passion smoothie menu at least 3 times over :p
Amount of beer Tom drunk - about 4 bottles lol bless him :p ;)
Amount of DJ stalking I did - lots and lots and lots :p :D I fear some restraining orders are going to be coming my way :eek:

Sorry for my ramblings, as I said lack of sleep, lack of brain cells and too much wine :rolleyes: :p

And finally hello to every one I met off here, you are all absolutely lovely, I apologise for my random states (I'm not normally like that :p ) and hope to see lots of yous again (if I haven't scared you off for life :eek: :p )

And a big hello from TMT :D

Thankyou and goodnight and see you next yearxxx

They say you've got to keep testing yourself throughout life to prove that you've still got it!!!!! I do believe that running in to you next year is on my agenda, then the Hook can embark on the test of all tests!!!!!!
Sounds like you had an amazing time, enjoyed reading your review. :D

great review......

but this is the most important part of it....

:p :p

Barbie said:
As I'm throwing a few shapes, this hunky young specimen comes up to me and says something, bear in mind my ears and brain have decided to stop working together so it took me a while to get there and it was only my long-lost son Rob :D I was expecting some annoying little 14 year old look-alike but believe me girlies he's grown into a strapping young man so I got most excited and proceeded to crush him with hugs every 5 seconds as he tried to escape from my clutches :p Back on podium, more bint shapes were thrown

Robo said:
great review......

but this is the most important part of it....

:p :p

Barbie said:
As I'm throwing a few shapes, this hunky young specimen comes up to me and says something, bear in mind my ears and brain have decided to stop working together so it took me a while to get there and it was only my long-lost son Rob :D I was expecting some annoying little 14 year old look-alike but believe me girlies he's grown into a strapping young man so I got most excited and proceeded to crush him with hugs every 5 seconds as he tried to escape from my clutches :p Back on podium, more bint shapes were thrown

Lol Rob, Tom went to get some pictures developed today, there's a couple of great ones of the long-lost son and his mum, when I've found brain will scan them in and send them to you :D

Barbie said:
Lol Rob, Tom went to get some pictures developed today, there's a couple of great ones of the long-lost son and his mum, when I've found brain will scan them in and send them to you :D

i remember one...i think i was trying to escape..... :eek:

Barbie said:
Met the lovely Nancy (Belle) who is a complete babe and has the bestest blonde hair in the world, talked Erick with her ;)

Thanks sweetheart!! I'm so happy my poodle-hair made an impression. hehehe!!!

Really enjoyed chatting to you and Tracy. You're two lovely and amazing girls, and you know there's nobody in the world that I would rather talk Erick with xxx

Barbie said:
Amount of wine drunk - put it like this, at this moment in time I resemble a wine bottle :rolleyes: :p

Har har...I wouldn't worry, pickling your organs must preserve them in some way or another. We could market it as an anti ageing formula!

Robder said:
Har har...I wouldn't worry, pickling your organs must preserve them in some way or another. We could market it as an anti ageing formula!

Hon, the only thing I have done this holiday is aged, I look like I am about 84 years old and my poor old achey body feels like it is about 110 years old :rolleyes: ;)

Great review Barbie, sounds like you kept the Spotlight flag flying in tremendous style. In fact I think James should make you the Ibiza_Spotlight official caner :D :D :D

You must save a fortune by not eating, and it certainly avoids a dodgy tummy :D :D

All I can say is...ERICK, ERICK, ERICK...DAVID....ERICK....JON...(But still a scruffbag with no style :confused: :p )...ERICK, ERICK, ERICK!!! :eek: :lol:

Mmm...that Erick love made all the difference!!! :lol: David ravaging this bint was rather thrilling :eek: but no match you you feeling my bigger, better, browner nips bint! ;)

I need copies of the Ibizan bint pics!!!

N x

Miss Fox said:
All I can say is...ERICK, ERICK, ERICK...DAVID....ERICK....JON...(But still a scruffbag with no style :confused: :p )...ERICK, ERICK, ERICK!!! :eek: :lol:

Mmm...that Erick love made all the difference!!! :lol: David ravaging this bint was rather thrilling :eek: but no match you you feeling my bigger, better, browner nips bint! ;)

I need copies of the Ibizan bint pics!!!

N x

Hi bint, I've managed to locate a few braincells so am going to try and scan some in tomorrow at work :p

Can you send me the picture from your phone of me and David ;)

We def need a sesh a Bint Pad or Fox Mansions soon cos some of the piccies are NOT fit for public viewing :eek: Why were we snogging so much at DC10 :eek: Were we trying to recreate the Madonna/Britney/Cristina thing :p

Bint love, hope you's feeling better, I am gradually getting there but I fear it's going to be a while before the bint body is back in full working order :rolleyes: :p

N8 said:
I've got a pic of you bints snogging at DC10 :eek: :p

Oh dear :oops: If I ever become famous lol, you could sell it to Max Clifford and it could appear in the News of the World under the headling 'Bint in Lesbian Kiss Shocker' :eek:

Back