BABS AND TRANCEMASTER TOM - THE RETURN!!

DrewUK said:
Hey Taff, my brother lives in Switzerland (Basel) so maybe we could meet up when we eventually find the time to go visit.
Defo fella, let us know when you are in town and I will show the sights ;)

swiss taff said:
DrewUK said:
Hey Taff, my brother lives in Switzerland (Basel) so maybe we could meet up when we eventually find the time to go visit.
Defo fella, let us know when you are in town and I will show the sights ;)

Its a date :D

swiss taff said:
If you fancy popping over to Zurich you will be made welcome ;)
Pacha have an opening here on 23rd - 25th Oct with Erick, Todd Terry, Sarah Main, Juan Diaz & Matt Caseli in the funky room :D Got tickets, wanna come :idea: :?:

Don't tempt me with things like that Neil :p I'm meant to be in rehab at the moment :eek: ;)

Nah I definitely fancy a little trip over there at some point, will probably be next year but you can def show me the sights :D

Barbie said:
swiss taff said:
If you fancy popping over to Zurich you will be made welcome ;)
Pacha have an opening here on 23rd - 25th Oct with Erick, Todd Terry, Sarah Main, Juan Diaz & Matt Caseli in the funky room :D Got tickets, wanna come :idea: :?:

Don't tempt me with things like that Neil :p I'm meant to be in rehab at the moment :eek: ;)

Nah I definitely fancy a little trip over there at some point, will probably be next year but you can def show me the sights :D
As you read above Drew is interested in a night or 2 out here, so would be good if we can arrange something all togeteher :idea: :?:
The only thing about the sights is that I dont think you will see much through them wino goggles of yours :p ;)

Back