Babs and Tom do a 'Grown-Up' Ibiza Hols

Manana manana :lol:;)

Are you going to be flying into London as per normal and then Easyjet (or similar) to Ibiza??

yeah probably, good old beckenham (see I do have some routine :lol:)

only this year since I'm going later there will be no SW4 for the first time in 4 years :cry:

Maybe I should reconsider....at least with SW4 I can get some dancing in the sunshine:lol:

unless I fly over go to Sw4 and work for a month... hmnnn

Crackin review Barbie!! Always love reading about your adventures on the White Isle, missing your amusing pics this year though!

God I miss Ibiza this year :cry:.... We would have kids though eh! :rolleyes:

again, great review x

Great review but it's made me a bit :cry: ...I want Ibiza back. :eek:

Don't get me wrong, I'll always be drawn back there at some point but personally, I'm really off the place with all these poxy new laws.

I'm supposed to be on holiday when I'm out there ffs...who wants to go home at 7 and not carry on? Going to Space and DC-10 at 8am for a breakfast session used to be my fave part!

...and how is this enjoyable and cutting edge for somewhere that bills itself as the 'clubbing capital of the world'? :eek: :lol: It's frickin laughable!^

I know it's very :cry: isn't it :rolleyes: I'll still go back to Ibiza on occasion mainly cos of all the memories we have there, but it will be no more than a cheeky long weekend, if I can't do the things I want to go on holiday for, then I'll find somewhere else to do them :spank::lol:

I hear James has decided to go for WLS closing, something about a good deal. Yet 3 weeks ago he was definately not going this year bla bla bla :lol:

As always an enjoyable read :)

Are there NO after parties what so ever? OK offical ones like Space and DC10 are a no no but what about the one off ones that people did??

Finally I dont think you should be referring to anyone as monkeys. What makes Ibiza great is the mix of all kinds of people. Each to their own and all that. We know what you mean and there is no need to sully a brilliant review.

hahaha:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

legend!! prob the funniest (only) thing i´ve read on here for a few months.

btw - what happened to getting in touch with me you slag! :rolleyes::lol:

btw - what happened to getting in touch with me you slag! :rolleyes::lol:

:oops: Sorry I'm rubbish, I kept meaning to contact you after we saw you on Sunday but a week just wasn't long enough to fit everything in - back on 20th Sept so will do it properly then ;)

Back