Babs and Tom - A 'Quiet' Week In Ibiza!!!!

no no. I insist dear. Next time we will lick the floor together.

:lol:

I have a story from Cream's floor and cheekies which Ill tell u next time we meet...

nish said:
no no. I insist dear. Next time we will lick the floor together.

I have a story from Cream's floor and cheekies which Ill tell u next time we meet...

It's funny how I thought if there was one person on Spotlight who would have done similar it would have been you :lol: ;)

I think the cosmic forces are keeping us apart for that one.

I dont think the universe is ready for it yet! :lol:

I just had a mad deja vu!

f*** it!!!

We're going Raving and misbehaving in the next couple of months!

actually!!!

Global Gathering!!!!!! HAVE IT! :p :p :p :p :p

nish said:
I think the cosmic forces are keeping us apart for that one.

I dont think the universe is ready for it yet! :lol:

I just had a mad deja vu!

*beep* it!!!

We're going Raving and misbehaving in the next couple of months!

actually!!!

Global Gathering!!!!!! HAVE IT! :p :p :p :p :p

Are you def doing Global :D

Cant miss the best festival line up in the uk in july!! that would be rude!

Im going Sankeys for Francois K the night before till 6, then shooting over to global (still not sure how im going to get there yet). then I was planning on gettin to space for Francois K and Derrick May :p But realised its not possible without the Nishdance time warping rave machine. (which is currently out of action) -(damn flux capacitator has burned out on me)

nish said:
Cant miss the best festival line up in the uk in july!! that would be rude!

Im going Sankeys for Francois K the night before till 6, then shooting over to global (still not sure how im going to get there yet). then I was planning on gettin to space for Francois K and Derrick May :p But realised its not possible without the Nishdance time warping rave machine.

Nish your wkends put even mine to shame :eek: :lol: :lol: ;) I'm a lightweight compared to you :lol: ;)

Why u do make me blush dear.

however, I dont think im as hardcore as u. the fact that u mentioned Im close scares me (for health reasons) :lol:

nish said:
Why u do make me blush dear.

however, I dont think im as hardcore as u. the fact that u mentioned Im close scares me (for health reasons) :lol:

Nishy I'm like a little spring lamb compared to you :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
Dublin Born said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: .... :roll

what a week, so you enjoyed yourself a little then.. ;)

Nah it was rubbish :lol: ;)

I'm seriously thinking bout cancelling Sept holiday ;)

yeah if it's as bad as this week your better off not going, you will have a terrible time... :lol:

might know of a big private villa party that you might be able to attend in sept.. i'll let you know. ;) you'll have to learn to loosen up though.. :lol:

Dublin Born said:
might know of a big private villa party that you might be able to attend in sept.. i'll let you know. ;) you'll have to learn to loosen up though.. :lol:

Why are you going back in Sept now??

I shall work on loosening up thru-out the summer :lol: ;)

I've been reading a couple of paragraphs of that review every time i log on and just finished it, quality :lol: :D

Back