Babs' 10 Year Anniversary in Ibiza - Part 2

I know, we probably spent 8/9 hours in space on saturday, and 16 hours in space on the sunday, plus several hours in bora bora:)

I felt from waking up Saturday morning til when we left Ibiza 7am Monday morning the whole time had been in Space :lol:

nice to see you again sarah (albeit another brief one and smack bang in the middle of a full on DT bosh bosh bosh):lol: ;)

felicitaciones on the engagement from the family grego.:D :D

you already know that i echo your sentiments about dc10, but i now have more to say (to follow in my review).;)

nice to see you again sarah (albeit another brief one and smack bang in the middle of a full on DT bosh bosh bosh):lol: ;)

felicitaciones on the engagement from the family grego.:D :D

you already know that i echo your sentiments about dc10, but i now have more to say (to follow in my review).;)

Always a pleasure :lol: ;) I would have chatted more but I was away in my own little world with Danny T swinging round a pole :oops: :eek: :lol:

Thankyouuuu, I might be picking your brains on Ibiza weddings and stuff ;)

(I knew I could rely on you to be right behind me :eek: :lol: ;) )

Welcome back btw ;)

Always a pleasure :lol: ;) I would have chatted more but I was away in my own little world with Danny T swinging round a pole :oops: :eek: :lol:

Thankyouuuu, I might be picking your brains on Ibiza weddings and stuff ;)

(I knew I could rely on you to be right behind me :eek: :lol: ;) )

Welcome back btw ;)

i think we did alright on the chats front all things considered. errr......you make the pole thing sound graceful, it was more like that was what was holding you up.

anyway,was a good one!:D 8) bumps and drinks on me next time!;) :twisted:

fire away on wedding talk, another of our friend is doing it in ibiza in sep next year, so the family is booked (as good as) for then already.

i think we did alright on the chats front all things considered. errr......you make the pole thing sound graceful, it was more like that was what was holding you up.

:oops: :lol: I thought I was being quite a graceful pole dancer :lol:

anyway,was a good one!:D 8) bumps and drinks on me next time!;) :twisted:

fire away on wedding talk, another of our friend is doing it in ibiza in sep next year, so the family is booked (as good as) for then already.

So you're back next September for a friend's wedding??

:oops: :lol: I thought I was being quite a graceful pole dancer :lol: So you're back next September for a friend's wedding??

graceful...........more like disgraceful!:p :lol:

yeah we'll be there in sep.:D what date are you aiming for, i see in another thread you've picked a date but didn't say when it is.??????

graceful...........more like disgraceful!:p :lol:

yeah we'll be there in sep.:D what date are you aiming for, i see in another thread you've picked a date but didn't say when it is.??????

It was getting towards the end of a long holiday, you can't expect me to be dazzling and full of grace all the time :eek: :lol:

We're getting married in London on 9th June, flying out to Ibiza on 15th and then having a blessing on the 16th.

We will be back in September tho cos it will be Tom's 30th so if you could fit in with our plans please and feed me drinks and everything else on the Space terrace would be much appreciated :lol: ;)

We will be back in September tho cos it will be Tom's 30th so if you could fit in with our plans please and feed me drinks and everything else on the Space terrace would be much appreciated :lol: ;)

well our friends are aiming for a wedding date of 21st/22nd of sep so if you presume 23rd is WLS closing..........i guess you could say we'll be there.:D

however, what i'll do is say to my friends that they have to get married on that day and they can't change it cos some bint off the internet needs a bump on my vodka pineapple.:rolleyes: :lol: ;)

well our friends are aiming for a wedding date of 21st/22nd of sep so if you presume 23rd is WLS closing..........i guess you could say we'll be there.:D

however, what i'll do is say to my friends that they have to get married on that day and they can't change it cos some bint off the internet needs a bump on my vodka pineapple.:rolleyes: :lol: ;)

:lol: Thanks :D :lol: If you keep supplying me with bumps of vodka pineapple I'll even treat you to another of my pole dances :eek: :lol:

sounded lik fun babs! awww well i wont be going b4 July next year again so hmm...have to wait Im afraid.......another 8 months to go lol*:spank: :lol:

Back