August 2010- Meet Me in IBIZA!!!

Natalie

8)Hi!Been to Ibiza for the last 4 years, LOVE going to beach parties, Space, Cocoon, Carl Cox, watching the sunset (ahhhh- amazing!!) and am going this August (14th-21st) with my boyfriend, we're both 24.

ALways great to meet more :eek:PARRRTY:eek: people to make the partying all the more the merrier!

Staying inbetween San An and San An Bay. Never seem to make Bora Bora and Ushuaia so looking forward to trying them out this year too!!

If your interested in meeting up, let me know :D x x

Hi
I'm going August 6-13th ifor Radio 1 weekend f you are around then? I am like you I love the clubs, and I love Sunset at Cafe Mambo the best, with some cava, yum!
I'm staying in San An too,
Fi. x 8)

cool!where abouts are u staying/who u heading there with??any particular things your planning on going to?

Hi, I'm headed there Aug 11 - Aug 18. My first time, and going by myself, but would like to meet new people and anyone wanting to hang out. Staying at Playa d'en Bossa. Definetly want to see the Swedish House Mafia, but after that, I'm cool with whatever.

8)Sounds good!where abouts are u from?will be going to cocoon on the monday :)D:D:D ) but the sunday planning on going to ushuaia and then we love space.how does that sound?

cool!where abouts are u staying/who u heading there with??any particular things your planning on going to?

staying in san an just two seconds away from the egg
there's 8 of us going

well planning on hitting cocoon,carl cox,armada,cream,we love space and space's 21st birthday while we're there
have two weeks so hopefully be able to get them all in

8)Sounds good!where abouts are u from?will be going to cocoon on the monday :)D:D:D ) but the sunday planning on going to ushuaia and then we love space.how does that sound?

I'm flying in from the States, New York City to be exact. Ushuaia/We love Space sounds good to me.

Lucky you (NY)!Have you seen the line up for We Love? Looks amazing!!We'll have to arrange a meeting place in playa d'en bossa, somewhere obvious if it's your first time!!You will love it I'm sure :D

Lucky you (NY)!Have you seen the line up for We Love? Looks amazing!!We'll have to arrange a meeting place in playa d'en bossa, somewhere obvious if it's your first time!!You will love it I'm sure :D

Yeah definetly should meet up somewhere. I can't wait. I wish I was staying longer. Maybe next year.:lol:

14-21st August

Most seem to be going in July!!Looks like that leaves all the partying to Oana and myself!8)8)8)

Back