August 2010- Meet Me in IBIZA!!!

Hurry up August!!!

Ha, that song puts me in the mood for holiday, I remember listening to it the very first time I was going to Ibiza!Ahhh!!It's getting so close now, I just can't wait any longer!!

staying in san an just two seconds away from the egg
there's 8 of us going

well planning on hitting cocoon,carl cox,armada,cream,we love space and space's 21st birthday while we're there
have two weeks so hopefully be able to get them all in

do u know the line up for space's 21st bday or is it jus be @ space on the friday now instead??

do u know the line up for space's 21st bday or is it jus be @ space on the friday now instead??

yep its on the party calendar as being on the friday night

Fri, 13 August
Space 21st Anniversary

Price: 40 €
Includes free drink
Be @ Space

Francois K
Booka Shade
M.A.N.D.Y.
Wally Lopez
Sébastien Léger
System of Survival
Arado
Elio Riso
Oscar Cano
Ramon Castells

was hoping it would be on the saturday aswel
you heading over with mark?

yep its on the party calendar as being on the friday night

Fri, 13 August
Space 21st Anniversary

Price: 40 €
Includes free drink
Be @ Space

Francois K
Booka Shade
M.A.N.D.Y.
Wally Lopez
Sébastien Léger
System of Survival
Arado
Elio Riso
Oscar Cano
Ramon Castells

was hoping it would be on the saturday aswel
you heading over with mark?

We´ll be there in 13aug!!!!Cant´waaaait to party in Space again!I miss it so much!!!and it´s getting closer!!!!

Tanx for dat:).....Wer arriving de 13th stayin till 27th cant wait!!! nope but i kno who ur on about ders another group from waterford goin aswel and stayin in the jets

Cant wait to go 2 space didn get dere last year:(

Tanx for dat:).....Wer arriving de 13th stayin till 27th cant wait!!! nope but i kno who ur on about ders another group from waterford goin aswel and stayin in the jets

Cant wait to go 2 space didn get dere last year:(

ah ok

where are you lot staying?
group of 9 of us going from the 3rd - 17th :D

hey speedy...when u´ll get on the island?it would be awesome to meet with all the spotlighters who´ll be there on the same time as us!!!
I already keep´n touch with other girl from the site and make plans for going out!!
:p

hey speedy...when u´ll get on the island?it would be awesome to meet with all the spotlighters who´ll be there on the same time as us!!!
I already keep´n touch with other girl from the site and make plans for going out!!
:p

i think i leave just b4 u get there? im there from the 24th July to the 7th August, i didnt go last year as was a bad year, but now im going single whoop! , i usually set up the ibiza spotlighters meet @ the pink panther bar in the bay and ive made loads of mates over the years who i often meet the following year etc, -ive got a thread on here altho not many people have messaged who are going at the same time...

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=66972

when r u there?

i think i leave just b4 u get there? im there from the 24th July to the 7th August, i didnt go last year as was a bad year, but now im going single whoop! , i usually set up the ibiza spotlighters meet @ the pink panther bar in the bay and ive made loads of mates over the years who i often meet the following year etc, -ive got a thread on here altho not many people have messaged who are going at the same time...

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=66972

when r u there?

Wooopss shame!!!!!!will just miss u!!!we´ll be on 12-23aug in PDB!!change a bit the date!
I know pink panther...great meeting point!!!:)
I´m sure u´ll find there your old mates even u´re going solo!!!

Wooopss shame!!!!!!will just miss u!!!we´ll be on 12-23aug in PDB!!change a bit the date!
I know pink panther...great meeting point!!!:)
I´m sure u´ll find there your old mates even u´re going solo!!!

yeh know loads of people who live out there, not going solo tho, my m8 amanda and will r comin with me, cant w8, will deffo need a hol afta tho,

staying in san antonio as it'll probably be cheaper

but will be over that side of the island alot i'd say as loads of people we know are staying in the jets :)

Me + male friend are staying in Playa Den Bossa in the club don toni behind ushuiaia from 13th to the 20th August will be going to Space 21st/ We love, Cadenza, Dc10, Cocoon, poss channel zoo, Kehakuma wanna get underground in there somewhere too more to be confirmed (yes its going to be a marathon) would like to hook up with some peeps! If anyone fancies a few extra clubbing buddys message me n I'll give u my facebook details :D the more the merrier!

Back