August 13-26

As it happens, my plan was to do BOTH :lol:

Enjoy Space during the day, but pacing myself, then go to Judgement Sunday later that night.....

I don't know what Fat Boy Slim is like, but I presume he's pretty good. And although he's at Space that day, he plays again at Subliminal at Pacha on Wed 22nd Aug :) AND Erik Morillo is also playing at Pacha that night... :p

I saw him in Dublin last year and he WAS wicked, brilliant set, and I bumped into young guys who were in same apartments as us. So it will have to be Subliminal that night....

Anyone fancy meeting up :D

Ive replied to loads of these posts about meeting up and heading to Judgement Sunday on 18th but as yet no-one has got back to me, so if anyone out there fancies a meetup for either this date or any date from 16th-30th Aug mail me at wetfarm@hotmail.com

O.K. then. It's set. Anyone going to Judgement Sunday should meet up with us in front of the huge catapult (San Antonio) at 23:00 on August 18th. Whoever is in should reply- I've already got 3 guys who wanna come out for shots it seems!

-Mark

Plans so far for 16th-23rd August

Sun 18th August - Daytime - We love Sundays @ Space - no arranged time or place to meet organised, but a few people interested...
Post up replies with suggestions of time and place....Space isn't huge so it could be easy to find people in there. :rolleyes:

As you go into place ( or at least last year it was), you have kind of an alcove, wee corner to your left, and a bar, there is kind of a seat that goes along the wall, immediately to your left and straight in front.

To the right you have the terrace.... 8)

Sun 18th August - Evening - Judgement Sunday @ Eden.
Meet at 23:00 in front of big catapult (that big ball thing that shoots you up in the sky), go for a few beers then on to Eden... ;)

So far that's all that seems to be arranged, any other suggestions? ? ?

Line up that week is good....here' s some possiblities:-
Mon 19th Aug - Dave Seaman @ El Divino or Manumission @ Privilege
Tue 20th Aug - J.Digweed-Renaissance @ Amnesia
Wed 21st Aug - FatboySlim & Erik Morillo - Subliminal @ Pacha
Thus 22nd Aug - Tiesto & Mauro Picotto - Cream @ Amnesia

Post up replies if you fancy meeting up.....
I'll be checking my emails during that week (moby won't work in Ibiza)
stevemcnally569@hotmail.com

Let's PARTY !!!!! :) :D :lol: :p

OK Stevie. We'll catch you there. Anyone else interested in meeting? See my post 2 posts ago...

Hello everyone,me and me girlfriend will be staying there from 11August till 22th of August.We're quite experienced concerning Ibiza and are mad clubbers from Belgium.Would like to meet up with you people!

Hi Paje54,

The more the merrier, so come along, there seems to be quite a crowd on here all going at various dates, but all seem to be in Ibiza between 18-21 Aug.

So maybe we could organise a BIG night out (or day out depending on how wrecked everyone is).

I'm hoping to hire a jeep with my wee brother for some of the time over there, but it would be a damn sight cheaper if there were another two people to share the cost with....

I want to drive to the Hippy market on Wed 21st August, anyone interested in sharing the cost and the journey? ? ?

I'll take a note of your email and contact you nearer the time....By the way I work as an IT Contracts Manager for a recruitment comapny in Dublin, i may be able to find you a job, if you're looking...

8 DAYS TO GO !!!!!

Stevie, Id gladly share the cost of a jeep with you.

What recruitment agency do you work for down in Dublin? I work in an IT Dept here in Belfast with a fella who worked in an IT agency in Dublin!!!

We'll be @Space Sunday afternoon and @Pacha or Eden the night before.
Watch out for a guy wearing a swiss T-Shirt (Red with white cross).

Be there or be square.

Only 5 days left....

I am currently in San Sebastian and have been unable to check the messages over the last week but it seems like a bunch of people are meeting on Sunday night. Count my friend and I in. We have a mobile with us and are staying at Hostal Mari in San Antonio. We will be arriving on Sat night and will plan at being at the beach on Sunday in San An. Anyone who wants to meet up feel free to call my mobile at 353-86-389-2978. Hopefully we will be able to find you guys somewhere. 3 days and counting.......

Hello all!

Me and 3 girlfriends of mine will be in Ibiza from August 23 - August 29. We will be staying in Talamanca. Can't wait (can't work either while I am waiting ;)) !

Ta-ta!

Good done Mark, so the meeting point on 18Th August will be the big catapunt between Eden and Es Paradis (haha were did you get that idea ;) ) have a few drinks and going to Judgement Sundays;

For thos of you who are durin day-time at Playa d'en Bossa; we'll be from 1-4pm at Borra Borra also

We also arranged a meet up with some other guys on Tuesday at El Devinio

only some hours now, leaving at 4am!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Back