+++ As One 2009 +++

Sad story.
I was planned to go to the Christian Burkhardt's edition on the 21st of September.
If it's still on at Boho or another location, I'll be there that's for sure. :confused:

Gala Night

Hi Guys how r u.... is the gala night (as one) still running i hear it is cancelled i fancy going to the venue i know the zoo project is running there but i land on the 6th of sept and it closes on the 5th just seen clips of gala night on you tube looks boss and would love a night there can anyone tell me about the venue and whats going on with it or is there any other open air parties like it on the island

thanks for all ur help

Paddy

Hi Guys how r u.... is the gala night (as one) still running i hear it is cancelled i fancy going to the venue i know the zoo project is running there but i land on the 6th of sept and it closes on the 5th just seen clips of gala night on you tube looks boss and would love a night there can anyone tell me about the venue and whats going on with it or is there any other open air parties like it on the island

thanks for all ur help

Paddy

As One isn't there anymore but there is a thing called Channel Zoo on Wednesdays... don't know if its the same kinda thing as Zoo Project though I think they are themed differently but not sure what music is in either?

will just have to wait for a review now, hope they do well I had been looking forward to this one for some reason it was giving me good vibes, Good Luck for Monday 'as one' :):)8)

Where is Aura though I haven't a clue :?:

san juan road, near san lorenzo..... home of most of my favourite restaurants ! !

I havent a clue! I only know the main package holiday resorts only once hired a car and got lost! You'll have to tell me which package holiday resort its closest to :lol:

And the big question is: What are the lineup for the following weeks?

Plus what are the opening and closing hours of this party?

I havent a clue! I only know the main package holiday resorts only once hired a car and got lost! You'll have to tell me which package holiday resort its closest to :lol:
Very roughly it's in the northern half of the island,in the centre between San Miguel and Santa Eulalia,but not really near to either !
You would need a car or taxi :)

Monday's @ Ushuaia coming up..............keep your ears peeled :) these are going to be some nice afternoon sessions!

:eek::twisted::p

Back