+++ As One 2009 +++

i've made dc10 closing and the cocoon closing right after that in -the same night- (on 29.09.08!)
We probably crossed paths... I did the same thing that day :D

Quite annoying to read about the Zoo Project v As One tactics :confused:

Yeah it is, isn't it?

ZP don't own Gala Night - were they afraid the As One people were taking away their business? :confused:
...but it doesn't sound logical at all - the parties are not in the same day... i really don't see the reason for all that s***... do u?

mcrackin...grego...any deeper gossips? :)

well from what i know and it's not really deeper/secret gossip, as everyone knows it and says it, the promoter of the zoo project is a grade A **** and has been everything from antagonistic through to down right petty (ripping down posters) towards As One.

just to show you how pathetic this is, it's the equivalent of darren hughes personally ripping down cream posters cos he still bears a grudge against them.

well from what i know and it's not really deeper/secret gossip, as everyone knows it and says it, the promoter of the zoo project is a grade A **** and has been everything from antagonistic through to down right petty (ripping down posters) towards As One.

just to show you how pathetic this is, it's the equivalent of darren hughes personally ripping down cream posters cos he still bears a grudge against them.
omg...i didn't even think about that going on on the island..
i just hope the customer won't suffer from that...

i suppose same goes for the face of ibiza "incident" that made them move to amnesia coz of the quarell between dj oliver and the space owner if i'm not mistaken... am i? :rolleyes:

i suppose same goes for the face of ibiza "incident" that made them move to amnesia coz of the quarell between dj oliver and the space owner if i'm not mistaken... am i? :rolleyes:

club politics like that always go on in ibiza, usually people just accept it, but the zoo project thing against as one is just vicious and nasty. the people behind 'as one' are island people who just want to do some cool parties, the same can't be said for the zoo project.

you've got the la troya story all mixed up.

The customer is already suffering .. I found out about As One a while before the season started from someone who is in the know and it seemed to be something new that was gonna be bringing a bit of the true Ibiza soul, so it was something I've been looking forward to for a while so I'm quite dissapointed :evil:

The customer is already suffering .. I found out about As One a while before the season started from someone who is in the know and it seemed to be something new that was gonna be bringing a bit of the true Ibiza soul, so it was something I've been looking forward to for a while so I'm quite dissapointed :evil:
the only solution i think about it's to invite the both promoters to some copas de hierbas/vodka/whiskey/what ever and make them sign the piece-pact while they are wasted haha

its a shame that it didnt work as the as one line ups are really good and Ibiza need more good nights for the general health of the scene... The zoo was already established there so it was always going to be hard starting up at gala night as it isnt that well known to everyone.... like someone said you really notice it when that place is empty, it was busy for the zoo opening which was really good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait a sec... was there not a rebuttal from someone involved in Zoo Project on here earlier today?

I have no idea who's right or wrong in this tussle, but odd that this response disappeared...

Wait a sec... was there not a rebuttal from someone involved in Zoo Project on here earlier today?

I have no idea who's right or wrong in this tussle, but odd that this response disappeared...
i would really love to read it too :)

just saw a cracking video from last tuesday..... grrreat!!
yeahman.gif

Back