Arsenal v Liverpool

My sincere apologies in advance for any boredom you may experience while watching the final.

A little presumptious young man :lol::lol:!

And if I'm honest I'd like you to get to the final because I hate Liverpool, however I'd like Liverpool to get there because if united go through against Barca (which is going to be a great game) then its got a win written all over it :lol::lol::lol: to make it a hatrick of wins in a season over the scallies :lol:!

Messi is out and Ronaldhino. Also Puyol banned for first leg. Henry not the player he was by all accounts.

I do think united will do it & maybe by a few goals.

Chelsea - busted flush Morbyd mate! Just look at fat frank & drogy bar - they both want out. We are going to eat you for dinner! We will take deedeeyay in a swap for the crouchmeister but lamptart you can keep.

Then a North West final...to close to call.

I dont know where this one has come from........well actually I do, there were a number of ex Brasilian legends at the City v Chelsea game, also there was Ronaldinhos brother, next thing Sven gets asked about Ronaldinho and says that if Mr Shinawatra was to buy him then he would find a place for him in the team (as any manager would) Then the next thing you know we are putting in a bid for him............amazing player but i cant see it to be honest ....now dos Santos....that might be a possibilty ;)

Sorry everyone knows it is FACT that Ronaldinho is joining Celtic in the summer ;):lol:

My sincere apologies in advance for any boredom you may experience while watching the final.

My apologies to anyone who saw Barca's 1st half yesterday! We were shocking. 2nd half was much better but we didnt finish them off.
We have to up our game for United.

Agentundercover, Messi will definitely be back for the semi's though, he's already training with the squad, and might play a few minutes this weekend.
If he has a good game and we put Henry on the bench and play with Bojan, Etoo, and Messi up front we could have a chance.

My apologies to anyone who saw Barca's 1st half yesterday! We were shocking. 2nd half was much better but we didnt finish them off.
We have to up our game for United.

Agentundercover, Messi will definitely be back for the semi's though, he's already training with the squad, and might play a few minutes this weekend.
If he has a good game and we put Henry on the bench and play with Bojan, Etoo, and Messi up front we could have a chance.

tio, have you heard the one about deco's "injury"??:confused:

All to play for!! Lets just hope its won by good play, as opposed to contentious ref decisions!
United have got to be favorites, they have Match winners all over the Pitch!!

All to play for!! Lets just hope its won by good play, as opposed to contentious ref decisions!
United have got to be favorites, they have Match winners all over the Pitch!!

agreed. barsa well off form, united bang on it.

i hate to say it, but i reckon united would beat us in a final but not chelsea (e.g. cup final 07).

barsa need leo back big time.

i hate to say it, but i reckon united would beat us in a final but not chelsea (e.g. cup final 07).
And thus, my aforementioned apology-in-advance :lol:

To be honest, I hope Barca go through by some miracle or other (based on current form)

I don't think an all-England final is what this competition is about. You could point to that being a sign of the strength of the EPL, true, and yuo'd be right. But Chelsea already play Man U just a couple of weeks before the final :confused:

I don't think an all-England final is what this competition is about. You could point to that being a sign of the strength of the EPL, true, and yuo'd be right. But Chelsea already play Man U just a couple of weeks before the final :confused:

i'd love barsa to beat united, of course, but i reckon we're gonna have to beat 3 english teams to win it.

agreed. not really what a european cup win is about.

i'd love barsa to beat united, of course, but i reckon we're gonna have to beat 3 english teams to win it.

agreed. not really what a european cup win is about.

G spot, if they took that view, The Pool would never have played in the champions league as we know it!!

G spot, if they took that view, The Pool would never have played in the champions league as we know it!!

and i think that 4 teams from one country is too much. the competition is more fierce as a result of it all but it's purely for commercial reasons more than anything else. plus united wouldn't have won the treble in 1999!

tio, have you heard the one about deco's "injury"??:confused:

I have. To be honest I'm fairly disgusted with his and Ronaldinho's commitment to Barca. It's a well known fact they spend most weekends out partying, while during the week they seem to train half the time the others do because they have "niggling injuries".
They say there's a chance Deco can return for the semi final, not sure i want him to, the problem is Xavi and Iniesta have been playing every game for most of the season so are quite burnt out.

I'm actually quietly confident about meeting Man Utd. Everyone is saying we don't have a chance. It might suit us not being favourite, I cant actually remember the last time we weren't favourite to go through!

At least I know we'll have support from the blue side of Manchester ;)

At least I know we'll have support from the blue side of Manchester ;)

Mate..........thats a given!!!!! :p

in fact, have been brushing up on my Catalan in preparation for the games.......

Tot el camp,
es un clam,

Som la gent blaugrana,
tan se val d'on venim,
si del sud o del nord,
ara estem d'acord, estem d'acord;
una bandera ens agermana,

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent,
tenim un nom, el sap tothom,

BARÇA!! BARÇA!! BAAAARÇA!!!!

Jugadors,