Arsenal v Liverpool

Deano1974

No its not a Jonny thread...:lol:..just a bit of light humour.

A primary teacher starts a new job at a school on Merseyside and, trying to make
a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she is a
Liverpool fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are
Liverpool fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand expect one little girl.
The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says: "Mary, why didn't you
raise your hand?"
"Because I'm not a Liverpool fan," she replied.
The teacher, still shocked, asked: "Well if your not a Liverpool fan, then who
are you a fan of?"
"I'm an Arsenal fan, and proud of it," Mary replied.
The teacher could not believe her ears.
"Mary, why, pray tell, are you an Arsenal fan?"
"Because my mum and dad are from Highbury, and my mum is a Arsenal fan and my
dad is an Arsenal fan, so I'm an Arsenal fan too!"
"Well," said the teacher, in a obviously annoyed tone, "that's no reason for you
to be an Arsenal fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all the time.
What if your mum was a prostitute and you dad was a drug dealer and car thief,
what would you be then?"
"Then," Mary smiled, "I'd be a Liverpool fan."

Liverpool are looking good but ive got a sneaky feeling for arsenal! 2-2 score with arsenal going through on away goals!!
:p

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Third time lucky for Chelsea, I hope! :lol:

Jezus that Fenerbahce game gave me a heart attack. I spent the 2nd half jumping up and down on my chair. Left it far to late for that 2nd goal :!:

John How are you ?

It's all looking horribly ominous for revenge for you guys?
Hey Jez. I'm doing well. Would be feeling better if not for that match... seriously nearly gave me a heart attack.

Revenge is sweet... just hoping the semis are one big double-layer chocolate cake!!

How's things with you? Where have you been hiding?

John I can wholly empathise what a night!!!!

I don't even want to think about the semi's! think it's all set up for revenge for you guys at the bridge though..... when was the last time we got a result there? It's got to be the our side of the draw who wins it though hopefully though!

I've done my usual avoid the thought of Ibiza unless I've actually got something booked hence my absence! Have I missed much? what are your plans this year?

Plans? Still trying to come up with some :lol:

I'm thinking short trip to Georgia in May, a weekend at the Exit festival followed by a week in Montenegro & Croatia in July, possible weekend in Ukraine for the Kazantip festival in late July, and Ibiza in September (and the US for Christmas, of course). If all goes well, of course.

So does that mean you're not going back to the island this year?

Plans? Still trying to come up with some :lol:

I'm thinking short trip to Georgia in May, a weekend at the Exit festival followed by a week in Montenegro & Croatia in July, possible weekend in Ukraine for the Kazantip festival in late July, and Ibiza in September (and the US for Christmas, of course). If all goes well, of course.

So does that mean you're not going back to the island this year?

my travelling plans aren't so excting this year at the mo.... a family holiday with the in-laws in july/august..... I have managed to convince Sarah again though to come with me again this year though... just for the closing parties for about 5 days though arriving on the 24th Sept unless I can change the flights and make it longer ;-)

my travelling plans aren't so excting this year at the mo.... a family holiday with the in-laws in july/august..... I have managed to convince Sarah again though to come with me again this year though... just for the closing parties for about 5 days though arriving on the 24th Sept unless I can change the flights and make it longer ;-)
Ah, good news. Hopefully we'll cross paths when I'm a bit more sober this time :lol:

Back