Arms or Legs?

Thanks for all your help folks, he went for one arm and one leg in the end. Not had a chance to ask him what it's all about yet, but I will share it with you when I have a chance to discuss it with him.

Thanks for all your help folks, he went for one arm and one leg in the end. Not had a chance to ask him what it's all about yet, but I will share it with you when I have a chance to discuss it with him.

was it right leg or left and right arm or left? I would go for my left leg ( so i could kick a football better) and right arm purely for balance :spank: :D:D:D:D:D:D

was it right leg or left and right arm or left? I would go for my left leg ( so i could kick a football better) and right arm purely for balance :spank: :D:D:D:D:D:D

He is left handed so went for his left hand as he saw it as a challenge and gives him a chance to learn something new. He also went for his left leg.

Originally Posted by Dirk Bigler
I think Sir Paul McCartney should try to put his current predicament into perspective. In olden days, if you were unfortunate enough to be robbed by an omniped, it would almost certainly be a pirate. At least he's going to come out of this alive.

Having said that, Mucca has lost a leg but gained £24.3 million. My question is:

Would you lose a leg for £24.3 million?

The Plot Thickens

Obviously my heart goes out to anyone in this situation i just cant get my head around how u would need to choose between the two?

He gets out tomorrow morning and I am meeting him in the pub before we go to the football. Hopefully we will have time to talk about what happened. I will keep you all up to date.

2 amputated appendages and the will to go for a beer and a football game the next day? And he amputated his good arm to keep things interesting?

Something's rotten in the state of Denmark.

2 amputated appendages and the will to go for a beer and a football game the next day? And he amputated his good arm to keep things interesting?

Something's rotten in the state of Denmark.

My mate is one in a million! What a legend eh? Gets his priorities right, beer and footie two days after a double amputation.

He better not think that he gets all his beer bought for him though just because of a little amputation.

My mate is one in a million! What a legend eh? Gets his priorities right, beer and footie two days after a double amputation.

He better not think that he gets all his beer bought for him though just because of a little amputation.

Now I know where Irving Walsh gets his inspiration.

Having lost both my arms in a recent mastorbatary 'accicent' (don't ask, suffice to say my sex tourism trip to Saudi Arabia ended ended on a sour note) I hope your friend is back in full effect as soon as possible.

My thoughts are with him/her

PS - excuse any spelling mistakes. The change to using my feet to type on querty keypad is taking some time to master

Had a few emails asking how my mate is getting on. After a couple of days getting used to only having one arm and one leg, he was back to normal. To tell you the truth when I see him in the pub now, it's like he always had one arm and one leg.

Back