Arms or Legs?

Dirk

You have to lose a pair, but what would it be? Your arms or your legs. Please provide a reason as a friend needs to make this choice and your comments may help.

It is not meant to be tongue in cheek. My mate has to tell the Dr his desicion on Thursday, so any advise would be appreciated.

i would totally rather loose my legs than arms, cuz you use your arms for more techical stuff than your legs, and you can just get a wheelchair or something to get from point a to point b, but you cant type on a comp with your toes... granted im sure prostetic limbs have improved over the years but i can imagine they arent THAT advanced.... so remove the legs fo sho

WTF?

Weird post - does he know it's out on the web?!

Hope your mates ok, what kind of an illness does he have?

Personally - legs off. As above, there is a bloke trying to run in the Olympics with false ones, but I dont see any armless discuss throwers.

Also touching the breats of a woman with my toes aint where it' at.

Yeh, he is cool about it. One of those things.

Cheers for the advice given so far.

What do they do? Give them the option of getting either their arms or legs removed? Why? I suppose they cant run away or steal the keys?

I cant think of a condition or situation where you would have to choose between the two , i dont understand how having your arms off could save your legs or having your legs off save your arms? Could you elaborate?

I am not to sure, he has been busy at work the last couple of weeks and he hasnt had the time to go into it in much detail. I was also at the pub with him last night, but we talked about football most of the time and didnt really get round to discussing it.

I will try and ask him before Thursday.

I am not to sure, he has been busy at work the last couple of weeks and he hasnt had the time to go into it in much detail. I was also at the pub with him last night, but we talked about football most of the time and didnt really get round to discussing it.

I will try and ask him before Thursday.

Hang about.... This really seems a bit fcuking strange to me, to say the least.
'Alright Dirk?'
' Yeah, mate, and you?'
' Well, been better, gotta have me legs or me arms cut off next week'
' Oh '
' Would tell you why, but I've been a bit busy at work this week '
'Oh, right...... so wad do ya reakon Man U, Arsenal or Chels to nick it'

:eek::eek::eek:

Hang about.... This really seems a bit fcuking strange to me, to say the least.
'Alright Dirk?'
' Yeah, mate, and you?'
' Well, been better, gotta have me legs or me arms cut off next week'
' Oh '
' Would tell you why, but I've been a bit busy at work this week '
'Oh, right...... so wad do ya reakon Man U, Arsenal or Chels to nick it'

:eek::eek::eek:

Rofl

Back