Armin Van Buuren Mixmag CD

basher

Armin Van Buuren's Live cd in mixmag july is one of the best compilations ever i ****ing love it he's a genius , reminds me why i fell in love with ibiza so balearic

Armin Van Burren Belearic, your joking right, cheesy euro trance more like it.:eek:
If you want proper Belearic check out DJ Alfredo.

it's a joke ya plum , take me away and come on make a move on me hardly groundbreaking tunes

nuff sid away yi go

i know more about music than you'll ever know sunshine

no 1 dj OFFICIAL

1. That doesn't make the music he spins belaeric, and if you think it does then you obviously know very little about music.

2. He's nowhere near the best DJ in the world, he is however, very commercial.

3. You don't know who Joey Negro is?

it's a joke ya plum , take me away and come on make a move on me hardly groundbreaking tunes

nuff sid away yi go

i know more about music than you'll ever know sunshine

:lol::lol::lol: and you think someone like Armin Van Burren is a genius,and you expect me to take that comment seriously :lol::lol::lol:

listen been to ibiza 5 times

went to every big club , favourite dj is steve angello , i've seen tiesto play back to back wi pvd josh wink wi erick morillo and many many more

all i was trying to say is trance isn't realy my genre but i can listen to it and enjoy it , i like Armin more than tiesto or pvd , marco v's really good aswell , the cd i was referring to just reminded me after a summer of thinking ibiza was in decline! why i fell in love wi the place , like dj shah feat adrina thorpe back to you not so so trancy but like red carpet alright

but as per usual people on these forums think they know it all and are stuck up gits , of course i know who joey negro is just don't rate him but that's my opinion , check alot of threads on here great reviews about armada @ amnesia tell's it's own story

marco v's really good aswell
As much as I hate trance (and that's a lot, unless I'm in a severely mentally impaired state... I firmly believe it's music designed for 13 year olds on their first E trip), I've quiet enjoyed the 2 or 3 times I've seen Marco V on the decks. Strange that...

listen been to ibiza 5 times

went to every big club , favourite dj is steve angello , i've seen tiesto play back to back wi pvd josh wink wi erick morillo and many many more

all i was trying to say is trance isn't realy my genre but i can listen to it and enjoy it , i like Armin more than tiesto or pvd , marco v's really good aswell , the cd i was referring to just reminded me after a summer of thinking ibiza was in decline! why i fell in love wi the place , like dj shah feat adrina thorpe back to you not so so trancy but like red carpet alright

but as per usual people on these forums think they know it all and are stuck up gits , of course i know who joey negro is just don't rate him but that's my opinion , check alot of threads on here great reviews about armada @ amnesia tell's it's own story

Heaven forbid people may have a different taste in music than you.

Also, if you think going to Ibiza 5 times makes you some kind of musical Stephen Fry, then you are very mistaken.

When you sit there and claim to 'know more about music than we'll ever know', of course it's going to get peoples backs up. Get over yourself.

Back