Wed - Meganite
Thu - Cream
Fri - Pacha
Sat - El Divino for Hed Kandi
Sun - Space
Mon - Tiesto
Tue - Amnesia
Wed - ??
Thu - Anything worth going to apart from Cream again??
Fri - MAGALUF woop!
Sat - Defs chill! possibly rave it up Play 2 style
Sun - Judgement Sundays (Standard!)
Mon - Go out on a bang and get messy as :D
Tue - Home to Newcastle

I'm there from 3rd-17th September this year. Haven't made any firm plans for the club nights as yet, but I imagine within the two weeks we'll fit in...

Carl Cox at Space
Judgement Sunday
Cream
Tiesto at Privilege
Defected in the House

There is 17 of us going (14 in the first week, with another 3 joining us in the second) so it should be great. Although I'd say the more their is the harder it will be to decide where to go!

Ok,

Arrive Sept 5th around 3pm and straight to hotel, get changed and off to the sunsea bar!!

Friday - San An Bay, San An and then maybe check out wonderland....

Saturday - Chill by day and check out Hed Kandi @ el Divinio (inc pre-parties etc)

Sunday - Bora Bora (depending if it's open / plays music during the day) and then onto We love @ Space

Monday - This is tough - I like Mn2s and Release Yourself @ Pacha but i've seen Sanchez loads of times so maybe go for Mn2s......I also want to check out Cocoon but might be a but to techy for me!!

Tuesday - Day sesh in San An and maybe head over to Ibiza Town then to Defected in the House!!

Wednesday - Chill all day then see what happens.....maybe Morillo but that will be 3 nights in Pacha 8)

Can't wait now - all I think about lol :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm going for the first time on 13th sept for 2 weeks and hopefully it will go somethin like this.

Sat 13 - Arrive and check out the place
Sun 14 - Judgement Sun
Mon 15 - Tiesto @ Privelege or wait 4 closing party n chill out 4 the nite
Tues 16 - Armada Closing Party for AvB
Wed 17 - Relax
Thurs 18 -Cream what a line up!!
Fri 19 + Sat 20 - Chill with the sunset
Sun 21 - Judgement Closing Party
Mon 22 - Tiesto Closing Party:D
Tues 23 + Wed 24 - Relax aftr 2 hard days partying
Thurs 25 - Cream Closing Party :D always wanted 2 c PvD
Fri 26 - Chill out for last Ibiza sunset before goin home Sat

I cant wait 2 go!! theres 6 of us goin 3 have been before. Does anyone have any good tips on where to go for good chillout nites? Were staying in San An!

19th - 26th august

tues - carl cox
weds - garlands boat party then garlands at eden
thurs - its between pacha or cream.
fri - manumission
sat - unsure maybe a night round ibiza town.
sun - day at bora bora then onto space
mon - dc10/cocoon.
tues- fly home then spend the next few days recovering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sat - Arrive see where the night takes
Sun - Judgement sundays
Mon - Tiesto opening
Tues - Armada
Wed - ????
Thurs -(early morning-Shipwreked if there doin it agen this year) thn CREAM
Fri - ????

Hmmmm............
.........finish DJing in my nightclub residency Sun 15th @ 2.30am, pick up case from home and head straight to Leeds/Bradford Airport (2 hr drive).

Sun - Arrive Ibiza around 11am, dump case in Hotel, grab some food, head straight for We Love @ Space
Use passout for BB and maybe see if the Reggae Bar is operational.

Mon - Hopefully get to DC10, never been before (always flying in/out on Mondays)

Amnesia for Cocoon opening

Rest of the week is unplanned depending on Gigs

Fly out on Friday afternoon, DJing back home in my residency Friday night! Phew!

hey headin over the 10th june for the week, wana get in cream, manumission hopefully f*** me im famous but well c how it goes,
was there last sept but didnt do much in the way of pre parties etc, can anyone giv me some advice on the best nites, pre-parties bars etc?? ders 8 of us headin over, 7 ibiza virgins, and me so wanna do it proper this time!!!:)

Hmmmm............
.........finish DJing in my nightclub residency Sun 15th @ 2.30am, pick up case from home and head straight to Leeds/Bradford Airport (2 hr drive).

Sun - Arrive Ibiza around 11am, dump case in Hotel, grab some food, head straight for We Love @ Space
Use passout for BB and maybe see if the Reggae Bar is operational.

Mon - Hopefully get to DC10, never been before (always flying in/out on Mondays)

Amnesia for Cocoon opening

Rest of the week is unplanned depending on Gigs

Fly out on Friday afternoon, DJing back home in my residency Friday night! Phew!

is this for the opening? otherwise wont' be open until 4:30 ;)

Ready & waiting :D

Going for the last week of August, hopefully staying in a villa with a few friends. Not much planned party wise, once to Pacha + Tong's Eden venture and Made in Italy for the first time. Not sure what to expect of that party, especially with the 'bikers' theme... hairy men in very very short tight pants?

Primarily looking forward to lounging by the pool and on the beach and eating well :p

arrive friday-wonderland at eden
saturday_????
sunday-bora bora/we love
monday-dc10/cocoon
tuesday-carl cox@space
wednesday-sublimal for morillo
thursday-cream

could change thou as never been to ibiza just going on what i think id like

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my lord, no advanced vs tidy fans!?! :spank: or water party fans?!? whats goin on there

arrive monday - tiesto
tuesday - Advanced vs tidy (to see the kidd himself)
wednesday - depressing, nothing on (meganite???)
thursday - cream
friday - manumission
saturday - probly get wet again, fiesta del agua??
sunday - we love space/judgement ...the lineup will decide
monday - circo loco maybe??
tuesday - ....
wednesday/thursday early morn - HOMETIME

im ready!!! cant wait, going for 10days 16th of June

Sunday - Bora Bora/Space
Monday DC10/Cocoon
Tuesday - Carnage from the night before
Wed - ?????
Thursday - Monza
Friday - ???????
Saturday - formentera then Privilege at night
and repeat!!

then back out for another 10 days on the 6th of september, probably the same as above! :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Can't wait!
We're arriving on my wife's 30th birthday 8)
We'll go have a drink over where we got engaged, meet up with our friends, and then, it's party time :twisted:

We'll be there from July 11 - 25

Back