Are You Ready For Ibiza 2008

Sunday 1st June - arrive at 10 am. A few drinks and head to Space for the opening party

Monday - DC-10 opening party

No plans for the rest of the week yet, will probably go to Pacha once or twice as there not much else on during the week apart from stuff in Eden and Es Parasdis which we're in no hurry to go to. Going to take it easy a bit this year and have a couple of nights off. Maybe go to Amnesia opening on the Saturday but flight home the next day at lunchtime so maybe not.

hire a motor

hey everyone, how are you all. my first time out this year :eek: we arrive on the 01 June so going to leave bags in, hit the beach and then space opening, can't wait :D we are only there for 5 days :( so going to have the make the most of it we will prob spend all day at the beach and then go out that night, def want to do cafe del mar, any recommendations people :lol:

sunday - space/judgement
monday - ????? poss cocoon
tuesday - aramda
wednesday - meganight
thursday - cream
friday - ?????

Sat 31st May - land around lunchtime, find villa, then head to Ibiza Voice/Freak N Chic party @ Blue Marlin

Sun 1st June - Space opening

Mon 2nd June - celebrate 30th birthday @ DC10 opening

Tues 3rd June - lie around villa wishing i'd had enough holiday days to have booked for longer

Weds 4th June - fly home

Thurs 5th June - back to work. Ouch.

fly out Aug for fortnight

Wed - Morillo for the missus
Thu - Chill
Fri - Check out Tong's new night
Sat - Sunset day at Kumahras
Sun - We Love
Mon - DC10
Tues - Carl Cox
Wed - Meganite Maybe
Thu - Chill
Fri - Chill
Sat - Day of Drinking and sunset at Mambo
Sun - We Love
Mon - Dc10 then onto Cocoon
Tues - Chill
Wed - Fly Home 8)

you beauty :twisted:, 2manydj's confirmed for a friday im there at manumission and Zabelia confirmed for a we love sundays :p..... starting to get excited about my trip already :D

Just booked today! Going with about 25 people so far so promises to be even more crazy than last year

Thurs 4th Sep - Danny T @ Space / F**K me im Famous @ Pacha

Fri 5th Sep - Manumission?? Have still to go in all my trips and nothing else really eye catching on a Fri

Sat - Matinee

Sun - WLS

Mon - DC10/Cocoon

Just booked today! Going with about 25 people so far so promises to be even more crazy than last year

Thurs 4th Sep - Danny T @ Space / F**K me im Famous @ Pacha

Fri 5th Sep - Manumission?? Have still to go in all my trips and nothing else really eye catching on a Fri

Sat - Matinee

Sun - WLS

Mon - DC10/Cocoon

You wont live - trying to keep up with 25 caners..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

how could you go with 16 to 25 people?!?!? I lose track of myself half the time I don't know how one could keep track of 25 people! :lol:

I really dont' know when I'm going to head over..work is stupidly busy from abotu August 15 to December 15 :cry: maybe I should just quit! :lol:

how could you go with 16 to 25 people?!?!? I lose track of myself half the time I don't know how one could keep track of 25 people! :lol:

I really dont' know when I'm going to head over..work is stupidly busy from abotu August 15 to December 15 :cry: maybe I should just quit! :lol:

well you could go from August the 1st till the 14th and then back out for new year. easy!

booked for 10 days from 4th june - only 5 weeks yayayayyaayayayaayayay :lol:

Plans

arrive short kip

tues Defected opening
weds Latroya opening
thurs Cream opening/ celebrate my birthday
Fri Pure Pacha
Sat People from Ibiza
Sun We love
Mon Release yourself
Tues undecided
weds Made in italy
thurs Fcuk me I'm famous
Fri Miss moneypenny or chill
Sat Def mix
Sun we love(early)/ Pacha classics(late night)
Mon Milk'n 2 sugar
tues fly back to Jerez:cry::cry:

The dinner out in Ibiza town and some breakfast and lunch a couple days

All could change when I run into friends I have yet to meet on the isle.

I know its a little crazy.....but we all split into little groups....the best bit is walking through a club pretty munted at 5am and bumping into your mates who you havent seen for a few hours!

Last year we took over Jet apartments. Think the plan is to do the same again. Get like 5 apartments or something as we cant find a big enough villa and would be a bit of a logistical nightmare!

Im gonna be super skint this year, so the only things im doing are circoloco and monza

mates are playing at that zoo project thing as well and on the boat earlier so i'll be goin to that too

rest of the time im gonna be getting buses about the place exploring, goin to beaches etc.

Ah the Ibiza diet......

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Someone should write a book about the famous ibiza diet!!
Dont spend £000's on health food, diet plans, weight watchers etc

Go to ibiza with plenty of cash, party hard and see instant results!!
You can even drink and eat whatever you want!!

Try the one week course for 9lb loss, the two week course for over a stone loss!!

9 weeks till i go!! Cant wait!

No set plan as such, just to make sure i attend

Cream, Cocoon, Circoloco, We Love, Wonderland, Danny T, Carl Cox and Zoo Project!

And to visit some new beaches such as Benirras. Never made it that far north yet!

If i get them all in ill be happy!!

Back