Are you meeting Xpander?

E

Eisbear

Hello, if you are meeting Xpander in Ibiza then you may well be meeting me too! I thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Adam, Xpanders boyfriend. Its not long before we are going to be there Yahooooooo!
Sasha in Pacha is the bit I'm looking forward to most but all the nights in all the clubs sound absolutely spot on.

Ah Adam? Your wife to be has told us all about you, congratulations of the news anyway. Should be seeing you both out there soon...... :p

Me & Mrs Jam will see you at space on 7th ;)

(I think she's a bit excited about the trip between you & me!! :lol: )

Now then mate, I'm staying in the same hotel so we are bound to bump into each other. See ya there, it's all getting very exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, i'll be there on the 7th as well..and dc10 the next day.

look out for the bloke with the spurs tattoo and the dilated eyes ;)

HarryHotspur said:
well, i'll be there on the 7th as well..and dc10 the next day.

look out for the bloke with the spurs tattoo and the dilated eyes ;)

Ha ha - look for the girl with the sticker on her chest saying 'Xpander' :rolleyes:

hook19 said:
Now then mate, I'm staying in the same hotel so we are bound to bump into each other. See ya there, it's all getting very exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it just? I can't wait - one week today for me :p

i'll see you all there too - i'll be dressed as 118 118 with a few of my mates. I'LL GET YOUR NUMBER!! ;)

im going shopping for handlebar moustaches tonight! theres something you dont say every day :lol:

xpander said:
Mister Pea said:
im going shopping for handlebar moustaches tonight! theres something you dont say every day :lol:

Unless you're a collector of fine handlebar moustaches! :rolleyes:

of course! how could i forget that time honoured tradition!? ;)

Looks like we'll be meeting up w/ you guys on the 7th too.... That should be one hell of a night to close out our trip!!!!

Where is everyone meeting for Sasha on Friday??? We'll def. be there. Thinking of having dinner @ Pacha and then to the club.

Back